Britney Spears Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Britney Spears Success

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote:my fault, i be defending so many Britneys including my own (that I know are real) I must've got so freakin' scattered brain lol. But yeah that one was a good fake, but anyways ebay does have a few real ones.
Ya that seller has been ripping people off left and right for awhile. & very very few real ones on Ebay!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:Ya that seller has been ripping people off left and right for awhile. & very very few real ones on Ebay!
Their 1999 Xtina is real (not sure about the 2010 one because she changed her signing habits.). {up} Those I know 100%, but the Britney's are bad lol They even have one signed by FE lol!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote: Their 1999 Xtina is real (not sure about the 2010 one because she changed her signing habits.). {up} Those I know 100%, but the Britney's are bad lol They even have one signed by FE lol!!
Saw that, they seem to have mixed some older TTMs with their autos including the Fe one's, haha. Their Charlie Hunnam's don't look good, either.
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

dancingirl1 wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:Ya that seller has been ripping people off left and right for awhile. & very very few real ones on Ebay!
Their 1999 Xtina is real (not sure about the 2010 one because she changed her signing habits.). {up} Those I know 100%, but the Britney's are bad lol They even have one signed by FE lol!!
@ dancinggirl1
Oh but you said ''There are a few Britney AUTHENTICS on ebay. And that one is one of them''
Haha my point.. YOU don't know what's real and what isn't. That just proves it. I gave you ONE FAKE EXAMPLE out of hundreds and it took your forum buddy to spot it a fake Hahaha... and yours is real right. Ahahaha
Love it love it love it. And you've got my name on your sig too. Awwww how cute {??}
Love the fact I've got in your head so much for you to do that.
You say your gonna block me then you private message me and now I'm on your sig. And now to top it off THAT real AUTHENTIC Britney sig is now a fake. Lmao :mrgreen: hahaha
What a fool. Kiss kiss {??}
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Elizabethdodds wrote:And now to top it off THAT real AUTHENTIC Britney sig is now a fake. Lmao :mrgreen: hahaha
What a fool. Kiss kiss {??}
Elizabethdildo, Again thanks for the payment free space, LOL! And you think it's fake, no bug to me. lol. IDK U and nor do I care at all lol. U are the one who disabled your messaging feature. Seems that you are the bothered one, 'not I' said the fly ;) (Kiss? and heart??) However, I don't kiss trolls though. Shame for you.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Elizabethdodds wrote: Oh but you said ''There are a few Britney AUTHENTICS on ebay. And that one is one of them''
Haha my point.. YOU don't know what's real and what isn't. That just proves it. I gave you ONE FAKE EXAMPLE out of hundreds and it took your forum buddy to spot it a fake Hahaha... and yours is real right. Ahahaha
{??}
Weird. I didnt know I had a forum buddy. Let alone I was someone elses.