Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post by caappy »

Aaron Edward Eckhart (born March 12, 1968) is an American film and stage actor.
Born in California, he moved to England at the age of 13. Eckhart gained wide recognition as George in Steven Soderbergh's critically acclaimed film, Erin Brockovich (2000), and in 2006 received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor for his portrayal of Nick Naylor in Thank You for Smoking. Another mainstream breakout occurred in 2008 when he starred in the blockbuster Batman film The Dark Knight as District Attorney Harvey Dent. Other key roles include The Pledge (2001), The Core (2003), Rabbit Hole (2010), Battle: Los Angels (2010), and Olympus Has Fallen (2013).

Sent 2 photos on 2 Jan and received both back signed on 19 Feb..

Aaron Eckhart
Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman LLP
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post by Morphindel »

All that useless info and no pictures.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Aaron Eckhart on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Well Morphindel you can take it or leave it.. I am not here to please you...
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Why are you here? This site is to share legit autograph successes to the community to help with keeping up to date on valid addresses, real sigs vs secretarials, and gain consensus on this point. If noone shares their images it is pointless. Anyone could say "i got an autograph from Johny A-Lister... But im not here for you, so i wont share it". It's beneficial to everyone to keep sharing successes with photos.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Ok Morphinde, just skip my posts considering I do not meet your requirements to be in here to post my successes and failures.. Just because I can not scan a picture then I should not be in here? What a snob you are.. Most people in here do it for a hobby and not for profit, and are thrilled when they get something in return. Sure, we would all like those autographs to be real, but we also know some are not.. A vast number of people feel, if an autograph comes back to me, then it is real.. Because those autographs are only for our collection and enjoyment..
No one is forced to use my addresses that I offer. And if I want to add a little info on the person who I wrote to and got back then I will..
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

What you say makes no sense, and theres no need to be so defensive. People want to know if sigs are real or not, and i never said you cant post in here. Ive no idea what profit has got to do with anything. Im saying that its pointless without proof given the aim of this site, so dont get angry because you cant observe the basic etiquette of the community. We are living in the year 2015 and if you dont have a camera on your phone then thats not my fault.
Recent Successes:
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

You are the one who thinks your way is the only way.. Maybe you do sell your autographs and that is why you insist people show you the signatures so you can decide whether to send to that person or not. Not everyone is like you... thank goodness....
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cdlawlor »

He's awesome. I never knew his name before...congrats!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

I was like you, seen him in a number of movies but could not place a name to the guy..