Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ant1992
$10 gift certificate winner

Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by ant1992 »

Ok, so I know that this post will be moved to "is my autograph real" or whatever is, but i still want to share this response. On 12/15/2014 I sent a LOR, Stamps, Envelope and 1 Dvd Cover ( Cliffhanger) to a home address of Mr. Stallone that I found on the internet in Beverly Hills, Ca. I dont know why I decided to send to him, because I do not think of him as someone who is very nice or willing to respond to fan mail, but i mean what do I know ( Although some of his films I do like and i do mean SOME lol), but I took a shot. Today, 12/26/14 I received my return envelope back with my Dvd cover signed. I was very shocked to get it back at all, let alone in a week or so. I figure if i send around the holidays, he may be more likely to be home. Next I went straight to the computer to look at autographs of his. I found two different types. In some he signs "Sly" and in others he signs his full name. I received my dvd cover with a full Slyvester written instead of Sly and both have the wild looking S's. Im hoping they are authentic, but I cant really be sure. However, from the autographs I found online with his full name, it does look spot on extremely similar. Any comments on authenticity are welcome, but I will not give out the address, it is out there!

website that has a boxing glove signed by Stallone with his full name and even has a picture of him signing the glove for reference:
http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/aut ... o-449.html

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/aut ... o-451.html

Envelope:
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Envelope Upclose:

Dvd Cover:

Signature upclose:

Demio22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by Demio22 »

After checking out several in-person autographs, this one checks out to be pretty real.
Congratulations! :)
In-Person Success: Patricia Quinn (Rocky Horror), Jason Brock (X-Factor US), Jessie Malakouti (toured with Britney Spears), Adam Lambert, Icona Pop, Marty Sklar (Walt Disney Imagineer), Bob Gurr (Walt Disney Imagineer), and Frank Stanek (Walt Disney Imagineer)

E-Mail Success: Steve Wilkos, David Copperfield, Joachim Garraud, Florence Henderson, Jackie Collins, Steve Forbes, Cristina Perez, Judi Dench, Gretchen Carlson, Bear Grylls, Heart, David Koechner, Jeff Foxworthy, Afrojack, Susan Lucci, John Carpenter, Phil Proctor, Corey Smith, Jason Mraz, George W. Bush, Mary Lambert

Purchased: Juliette Danielle, Michelle Visage, Tommy Wiseau, Bianca Del Rio, Latrice Royale, Willam, Courtney Act, Miss Fame, Pandora Boxx

Any inquiries about contact info, please ask :) I'd be more than happy to help!
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

Demio22 wrote:After checking out several in-person autographs, this one checks out to be pretty real.
Congratulations! :)
Are You kidding ? :lol: :lol:
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
mantas

Post by mantas »

hmmm I would say It looks real for me. Here for comparing a picture from a comic con 2013. pretty much identical...but I'm not an graphologist :mrgreen:

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http ... NkBEK0DMDo

It's my opinion therefore congrats for this. {up}
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

wow, i've mailed him to his private address as well, never heard back((((( congrats!)
Graffaddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Graffaddict »

To be fair it DOES look similar to genuine exemplars. However, similar is where it ends. In my opinion it's a very good copy, probably a secretarial, but within it there's fairly glaring differences to how he ALWAYS signs, the shape of the 'y' and the second 's' in Sylvester for a start. Close, but no cigar.
jbwesterfield

Post by jbwesterfield »

Stallone has a few variations of his signature. But this is a spot on match with one of them. I got my success from him in March using the same address.
Congrats!
My Favorite 10 Authentic TTM Returns From the Past Year:

csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

Want to trade for my george Clooney private address for sylvestors? I've been trying to get him for 2 years
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

I have to admit that it does look real. However, I wonder why he would sign TTM for free, when he charged upwards of $500 for his autograph at a recent convention.
Last edited by Münchausen on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Yeah , why sign for free if he can get 400$......if it's a fake then it's a very good one :neutral: