New Fanmail.biz Users Introduce Yourself!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New Fanmail.biz Users Introduce Yourself!

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

Hey, everyone. I found this site through a Google search, and after roaming around, finally found the Intro section. So, here's my story.

My name is Josh, and I am 33 years old. I was born and raised in Texas, but don't let that fool you; my accent's minimal, and I've only ridden a horse once in my life. As the screen name implies, I love movies, but I've become more selective in recent years. I'm a big kid at heart, so the recent superhero films like "Man of Steel" and "Captain America" are right up my alley. I also love some of the more obscure ones, like "Darkman", "The Crow", "The Phantom", and "The Shadow".

In terms of television, I don't watch tons of recent programs anymore, but I'm a big fan of "Once Upon A Time", "Person of Interest", "Castle", and "Agents of SHIELD". I was a regular viewer of "Smallville" for most of its run, but the ending was a moderate disappointment.

I also love music, some of my favorite artists being Rascal Flatts, Backstreet Boys, Taylor Swift, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, Skillet, and the late Michael Jackson. My main genres of interest are country, contemporary Christian, soft rock, and instrumentals.

I started collecting autographs through the mail in my teens, but threw them out when I heard of celebrities having secretaries sign their fan mail. Now, I only get them in person, because I love actually speaking with people I admire, and its the only way to make sure the signature's legit.

In terms of my personal life, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. While I try my best never to deliberately hurt people's feelings, I don't abide by the politically-correct "avoid offense at all costs" mindset. I speak my mind as peacefully as I know how; if others still cry foul, its their own fault.

Thank you for having me here, and I hope to enjoy this community. God Bless! :)
TANNEMARIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TANNEMARIE »

1. Tina
2. 47
3. U.S.A. West Virigina now from Maine
4. Black
5. Lobster
6. Sound of Music
7. El Divo
8. Keeping up Appearance.
Thanks.
nony66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nony66 »

Name Tracy
Age 21
Location France
Fave Colour Blanc (white)
Fave Food Aucun (No)
Fave Movie Cloclo (my way)
Fave Band/Signer : Claude François
Fave TV show Aucun (No)

:D
usetheforce
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usetheforce »

My name is Bill and I have been lurking here for some time. Im a middle aged guy from the USA and have been interested in this hobby, it appears I found the right site to explore it much deeper! I'm not really into having many single favorites, but will say I like star wars, star trek, potter, Tolkien, sci-fi, action, adventure, some fantasy, war, historical, some political and related movies/entertainment etc. Just thought I would say hello! :)
kyrahiko
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kyrahiko »

1. Name: Kate
2. Age: 20
3. Location: Zurich, Switzerland
4. Fave Colour: Green, Orange
5. Fave Food: uhmm..
6. Fave Movie: uhh.. way to many xD
7. Fave Band/Signer: Beyonce
8. Fave TV show: a lot of as well

helloo everyone :3
LucasJSR
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasJSR »

1. Name: Lucas
2. Age: 20
3. Location: Brazil
4. Favourite Colour: Yellow
5. Favourite Food: Pizza
6. Favourite Movie: The Last Temptation Of Christ, Schindler's List, Seven Samurai, Star Wars
7. Favourite Band/Singer: Nirvana, Ramones, Bob Marley, Milton Nascimento
8. Favourite TV show: Fawlty Towers, Friends, Doctor Who

Nice to meet you, everyone! ;-)
italianpapi2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by italianpapi2 »

Hello, All I want to do is Post a letter to Ms. Day and do not know what to push. I awoke today saying a few prayers for her and her health. I am ill so stuck in bed. I will not subscribe to T.V. because of the slop. I rent D.V.D's. I know all of Ms. Days shows and movies. I decided to rent'' Please don't eat the Daisie's'. Been awhile but did not forget the fun. That was 3 days ago and I've been watching it since with about 3 'Beverly Hill Billies' in between. First is her charm. beauty, shape, voice, acting and singing. That voice is capturing. 'Toyland' is my favorite followed by Que Sera Sera. The movie from beginning to end is again genious by Jean Kerr. Her wardrobe especially the dark blue dress and matching coat shows her beauty. In plain English we miss Doris Day and her normal family movies that make you laugh. No murders or investigating murders, drugs etc. I refuse to fill my brain with any of this trash. as Bette Midler said," This is a sad day for television". I will write to her fan mail hoping my letter will be read by her secretary. To one of the biggest STARS in the world. Health and happiness to you Ms. Day. As long as the Drive-in watching. "Please don't eat the Daisies", you have made me laugh and your natural Beauty and charm will never stop captivating us all. All the best, Frank Antony Collette
PixieDust8913
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PixieDust8913 »

1. Ash
2. 25
3. Boston
4. Green
5. Fave Food
6. Horror, Comedy, Action, Scifi
7. Toooo many to name
8. THE WALKING DEAD
Camila ulloa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Camila ulloa »

Hi, this is Camila Ulloa, i have a really bad english but i need to now how to request for oxigen tu Tom.
In my city dosn't existe for help and altought i'm dying slowly. I like tu live and y just need a bag that have it own machine for work, in that case i could go to de movies, out with fam, go to our parties, but the most important A JOB someone call me for a job and a good one and i had to say that i cant get out to my houuse and finish the history.
I'm not a fenomal person that her die meaning lose a big discover, i'm just a woman with 37 years trying to have winsg. The jail is cute but is not all.
Emperor Shao Kahn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emperor Shao Kahn »

1. Name: Mark
2. Age: 28 (going on 29)
3. Location: WV
4. Color: Green
5. Food: Steak
6. Movie: 300
7. Band: Metallica
8. TV show: don't have one.
9. Favorite Autograph: all 3 Lamb of God cd booklets I got in person.
10. Most anticipated: all of them!