Confusing Cassie Steele success (not who/where I sent...)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Confusing Cassie Steele success (not who/where I sent...)

Post by caitlinrosee »

Okay so on 7/25, I sent a SASE, LOR, and a 4x6 to the address in the database for Annie Clark, formerly Fiona of Degrassi.
Yesterday, 10/10, I received an 8x10 of Cassie Steele from the Degrassi/LA Complex set, I guess, saying that they received my letter but that Annie Clark was no longer on Degrassi, and they didn't have any more photos of her, but they had one from Cassie from when she was on the LA Complex. I had also sent to Cassie Steele, so I'm not remotely angry about this...just very, very confused, because the address in the db seems to be an agency address, and this came from Epitome Pictures. So uh...anyone with any answers?
(It should be noted that I DID send to the Epitome address for another cast member and received that back a few months ago, very shortly after I sent it, so maybe they just still had my address from that...??)

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Confusing Cassie Steele success (not who/where I sent...

Post by AJFan2012 »

What is the LA Complex set?
thats confusing to me.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

You send to the same address as I did ? Mind you I got this back over 3 years ago...

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=230883
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

This maybe had nothing to do with the annie clark request you sent, Since you sent to cassie steele too at epitome I assume maybe you had mentioned annie clark in that letter as well which is why they said they had no pictures of her. You could still back from annie from her agency sometime in the future.
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlinrosee »

johnnylightninglives wrote:This maybe had nothing to do with the annie clark request you sent, Since you sent to cassie steele too at epitome I assume maybe you had mentioned annie clark in that letter as well which is why they said they had no pictures of her. You could still back from annie from her agency sometime in the future.
I sent to Cassie Steele via her agency though, not LA Complex or Degrassi...
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
hollyhysteria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hollyhysteria »

Epitome is behind LA complex and degrassi. The fanmail may have been forwarded to there?
Most wanted: Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jennifer Lawrence, Demi Lovato

Autographs: Andrew Lincoln!!, Taylor Swift!!, Matthew Lewis, Natalie Dormer, Sophie Turner, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning, Sebastian Stan, Ashley Benson, Jodi Benson, Jeremy Renner, Degrassi cast, Eric Stonestreet
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caitlinrosee :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cassie Steele on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
brandnewfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brandnewfan »

I was told that a lot of the former Degrassi casts agencies sometimes forward fanmail to the Epitome address. Which makes no sense, if those actors aren't part of the show anymore.
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlinrosee »

brandnewfan wrote:I was told that a lot of the former Degrassi casts agencies sometimes forward fanmail to the Epitome address. Which makes no sense, if those actors aren't part of the show anymore.
Ugh that's incredibly silly, but makes sense. Thanks for the insight haha.

* - At least one IP.