Lupita Nyong'o success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hawk23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lupita Nyong'o success!

Post by Hawk23 »

Sent: LOR, 2 pictures, SASE early March 2014
Received: My 2 pictures back signed in my SASE, August 18th, 2014
Average wait: 5 months

Used the address in the database.

Envelope:

Pictures:

-Hawk23

Received: Annie Thurman, Kara Petersen, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman (The Hunger Games),
Noelle Pikus-Pace, Gracie Goldx2, Ashley Wagner, Carla Laemmle, Liza Minnelli, Doris Day, Joan Leslie, Betty White, Lassie Lou Ahern, Elinor Donahue, Dawn Wells, Elle and Dakota Fanning, Barbara Eden, Lupita Nyong'o, Alex Trebek, Jodi Benson, Amanda Seyfried, Marion Ross, Mary Costa, Carolina Kostner, Peter Ostrum

Waiting on: Hailee Steinfeld, Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Nikki Reed, Mao Asada, Adelina Sotnikova....etc
Most wanted: Emma Watson, John Williams, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lupita Nyong'o success!

Post by Simon »

What Add did u use please?
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Hawk23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hawk23 »

Simon wrote:What Add did u use please?
I used the address in the database:
Lupita Nyong'o
D2 Management
9255 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90069 (USA)
-Hawk23

Received: Annie Thurman, Kara Petersen, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman (The Hunger Games),
Noelle Pikus-Pace, Gracie Goldx2, Ashley Wagner, Carla Laemmle, Liza Minnelli, Doris Day, Joan Leslie, Betty White, Lassie Lou Ahern, Elinor Donahue, Dawn Wells, Elle and Dakota Fanning, Barbara Eden, Lupita Nyong'o, Alex Trebek, Jodi Benson, Amanda Seyfried, Marion Ross, Mary Costa, Carolina Kostner, Peter Ostrum

Waiting on: Hailee Steinfeld, Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Nikki Reed, Mao Asada, Adelina Sotnikova....etc
Most wanted: Emma Watson, John Williams, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Thanks 4 that
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hawk23 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lupita Nyong'o on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Pallokalat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pallokalat »

That's awesome! I have to send to her soon :)
alexandra987
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexandra987 »

omg thats great! love her
hollyhysteria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hollyhysteria »

That's great!
I haven't seen much from her lately.
Most wanted: Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jennifer Lawrence, Demi Lovato

Autographs: Andrew Lincoln!!, Taylor Swift!!, Matthew Lewis, Natalie Dormer, Sophie Turner, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning, Sebastian Stan, Ashley Benson, Jodi Benson, Jeremy Renner, Degrassi cast, Eric Stonestreet