Autographs for sale! (Bieber, 1 Direction) PRICES LOWERED!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autographs for sale! (Bieber, 1 Direction) PRICES LOWERE

Post by hsmremixworld »

Is it just me or do others think some of these are FAKE The Niall Horan and Liam Payne are soo fake its not even funny. and a few others look very questionable.

PLEASE GUYS IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY FROM THIS SELLER DO YOUR RESEARCH
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

you say that you got your 1D autograph
Liam Payne (One Direction) TTM
Niall Horan (One Direction) Via Venue

Thats a lie, They dont sign through the mail EVER!
as for Niall VV hahahahaha oh please that has never happened.\

On there last tour I sent VV to them to almost every single show in and out of the country
and I got nothing back, nor did anyone else.

THEY ARE FAKE
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

hsmremixworld wrote:THEY ARE FAKE
Not that I care about 1D, but do they match to be authentic? I care that they might all be fake..LMK, thanks.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

dancingirl1 wrote:
hsmremixworld wrote:THEY ARE FAKE
Not that I care about 1D, but do they match to be authentic? I care that they might all be fake..LMK, thanks.
I have so many things signed by 1D and they dont match at all, and the way he says he got them is crazy. i have a feeling they are all fake
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

hsmremixworld wrote:I have so many things signed by 1D and they dont match at all, and the way he says he got them is crazy. i have a feeling they are all fake
How about the other items...any thoughts? : )
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

dancingirl1 wrote:
hsmremixworld wrote:I have so many things signed by 1D and they dont match at all, and the way he says he got them is crazy. i have a feeling they are all fake
How about the other items...any thoughts? : )

Joe Jonas and Justin Bieber are Fake. The Just he has up does not even match the Sec people get from JB. I really dont know all the people he has stuff signed from but im sure most of it is fake.

what i think is real are his record company pics of Kelly Clarkson and some other band he has
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ok.
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

Not recieved item
mufc_89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mufc_89 »

i have a IP from paul wesley and your one looks nothing like mine , i don't think thats real .
Lavender13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lavender13 »

Hi! :)

I love your autographs- great job collecting!

I would really love if you could please give me a few tips- i want to send a letter to One direction via venue. Who replies?
Do all of them? 2-3 of them? Should we attach postage?

Please reply soon:)

Thank you so much :)

Please reply by Pming me!!