Amanda Seyfried Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
unbb24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amanda Seyfried Success

Post by unbb24 »

I sent her a letter, self-addressed envelope and a photo. Four months later, she replied with my photo signed with dedication. Although, the signature is a little bit smudged.

Sent: January 4 2014
Received: May 19 2014

Address used:
Amanda Seyfried
Mailbox Pack & Ship
PMB 216
3140 Tilghman Street
Suite B
Allentown, PA 18104
USA

Photo:
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Danielmac1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amanda Seyfried Success

Post by Danielmac1997 »

You may not want to hear, but I think she switched to a secretarial.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Danielmac1997 wrote:You may not want to hear, but I think she switched to a secretarial.
If you're going to make this statement, you really need to back it up with proof.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Danielmac1997 wrote:You may not want to hear, but I think she switched to a secretarial.
This is not true at all. The picture received by the OP here matches what my 3 Amanda autographs look like (that I received way before that letter was known about), as does the personalisation! It's definitely Amanda's handwriting!

That letter Amanda was sending people just meant that she could no longer sign TTM at that point, because she was too busy. Obviously she's now not as busy, so she's signing again.

So please stop making false accusations, especially if you don't have proof/common sense! its really not that hard to see that this autograph and personalisation matches every other Amanda success....

Congratulations unbb24! Great picture!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
jbstrojan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jbstrojan »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
This is not true at all. The picture received by the OP here matches what my 3 Amanda autographs look like (that I received way before that letter was known about), as does the personalisation! It's definitely Amanda's handwriting!

That letter Amanda was sending people just meant that she could no longer sign TTM at that point, because she was too busy. Obviously she's now not as busy, so she's signing again.

So please stop making false accusations, especially if you don't have proof/common sense! its really not that hard to see that this autograph and personalisation matches every other Amanda success....

Pretty sure he said "I think". That doesn't really count as a false accusation.
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

jbstrojan wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:

Pretty sure he said "I think". That doesn't really count as a false accusation.
Still isn't true though.
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unbb24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Amanda Seyfried on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)