Dick Van Dyke Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sahens04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dick Van Dyke Success!

Post by sahens04 »

This was my very first attempt at writing a fan letter and I must say it went very well! :D

Sent: LOR, SASE, and 1 Photo
Received: My Photo in my SASE (personalized!)

Address: Dick Van Dyke
23215 Mariposa DeOro St.
Malibu, CA 90265
USA

Sent on: 1/7/14
Received on: 2/27/14
Chicagobearsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dick Van Dyke Success!

Post by Chicagobearsfan »

I'm no DVD expert, but a lot of people on here have a very firm believe that he has had a sec or ghost signer or something. I don't own one, but that's just what I've heard. Neat anyways. {up}
AUTOGRAPHS Received Ttm: Jim McMahon, Ryan Tannehill, George RR. Martin
AUTOGRAPHS Received Email: Tony Blair, Deron Williams, Senator Ted Cruz, Matt Moore, Gov Chris Christie (PP), Mike Eruzione, Greg Abbott (PP), Judi Dench, Tony Dungy, Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel (PP), Senator John Cornyn
AUTOGRAPHS Received IP: Brad Thor, Derek Holland, Mitt Romney
AUTOGRAPHS Purchased: Vince Flynn
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

Pics?

Also if it says "God Bless" then his name, it's a secretarial. :(
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

I have seen in person autographs that say God Bless so that's not always the case.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
ron147
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ron147 »

Spookii wrote:Pics?

Also if it says "God Bless" then his name, it's a secretarial. :(
What if it says 'Best Wishes' ?
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Most likely the usual secretarial signature. Hardly a success.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sahens04 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dick Van Dyke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

One guy on here posted some real Dick TTMs. He got LUCKY with a Mary Poppins record cover and some dvd inserts. It said God Bless. The God Bless in itself doesn't matter. What matters is the signature. God Bless is probably something Dick has written when signing real autographs and the secretary writes it too.

Dick just did a private signing. Check out Todds Autograph Arena on facebook for several REAL Dick Van Dyke autograph examples.
Now the real autographs are coming in from the signing, it should be accepted that his ttm are fake.

It's sad, sure, but autographs is a learning experience. Long time collectors like myself have learned from the good and bad experiences and it sure is bad received fake after fake of a Dick Van Dyke under the impression it was real. Then in-person examples start coming in (from his book signing specifically) and all those years of excitement turn to sadness.

See if these links work. You'll have to cut and paste. These are signatures from his private signing. Credit: Todds Autograph Arena. I don't own images.
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LUVJDIBP\1604427_671073772949472_1314430395_n.jpg
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8T2KAJW6\1898060_671073779616138_1505243145_n.jpg
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FSNUE2BC\1798051_671073799616136_2115127295_n.jpg
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0CI4TQH\1467203_671073849616131_1893660738_n.jpg
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LUVJDIBP\1489206_671073876282795_246367374_n.jpg
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8T2KAJW6\1148989_671073912949458_964901526_n.jpg
C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FSNUE2BC\1795738_671023292954520_1402527581_n.jpg
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Some of the photos from the private signing mentioned in the posting by jason1980s. Hopefully this settles the argument about his TTMs being secretarials, but I'm sure there will be people saying, "The signatures look different because he signed in a hurry so he could make as much money as he could!!"

jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

Thanks CJ, I'm no good at pictures posting but I do know my autographs!

All please refer to the signatures posted. They are Dick Van Dyke's real signature, as the last link I posted shows he is signing sitting down. Many want to claim Dick can only give the neat, secretarial autographs when sitting down. That's bunk! The reason his signature is messy is because that's how he signed. He doesn't sign neat because that is someone signing for him.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/