Anna Passey Address?(Sienna Blake, Hollyoaks)

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
ndubzmeaneverything
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anna Passey Address?(Sienna Blake, Hollyoaks)

Post by ndubzmeaneverything »

Does anyone know where I can find an address for Anna? I don't really want to write to the Hollyoaks address after seeing the feedback in the data base and I can't find an address for her agent. I really want to write to her because I love Sienna and I would do anything to obtain her autograph! If anyone knows where I can find a decent address Please let me know. thanks..
ndubzmeaneverything
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anna Passey Address?(Sienna Blake, Hollyoaks)

Post by ndubzmeaneverything »

Actually ignore this post, a few hours after I posted this, I had an email from Anna's agent and I have the address of her agent so I have the address now so please ignore this post..
HolbyCityFan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anna Passey Address?(Sienna Blake, Hollyoaks)

Post by HolbyCityFan1994 »

ndubzmeaneverything wrote:Does anyone know where I can find an address for Anna? I don't really want to write to the Hollyoaks address after seeing the feedback in the data base and I can't find an address for her agent. I really want to write to her because I love Sienna and I would do anything to obtain her autograph! If anyone knows where I can find a decent address Please let me know. thanks..
Anna Passey

URBAN COLLECTIVE & URBAN ASSOCIATES LTD

The Basement,
17 Burghley Road
London
NW5 1UG