Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

The Collector HOA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Ariana Grande Success!!!

Post by The Collector HOA »

I got one a year ago with one of those photos and it is authentic because I can see the pen mark where she stopped the signature.
Autographs Recieved - The Saturdays x5, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, Ariana Grande x3, Klariza Clayton, Kristen Stewart, Brad Kavanagh x3, Little Mix, Nathalia Ramos

Autographs Recieved In Person - Victoria Justice, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, Bobby Lockwood, Aimee Kelly, Kedar Stirling

Waiting For - Tasie Dhanraj, Klariza Clayton, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Jennette McCurdy, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Leon Thomas III, Liz Gillies, Victoria Justice, The Saturdays, Jade Ramsey, Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy Ten, Alex Sawyer, Ke$ha, Burkely Duffield, Eminem, Nathan McLeod, Lawson, Bobby Lockwood, Eugene Simon, Nathan Kress, Union J, The Wanted, Miranda Cosgrove, Jake Davis, Alexander Ludwig

Most Wanted - Avan Jogia, Daniella Monet, Matt Bennett, Max Schnider, Jeff Kinney, Noah Munck, Kae Alexander, Roxy Fitzgerald, Alexandra Shipp, Claudia Jessie
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

The Collector HOA wrote:I got one a year ago with one of those photos and it is authentic because I can see the pen mark where she stopped the signature.
I hope that's not your case. Just because you can see it doesn't make it authentic. JS.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by magicmanplc »

dancingirl1 wrote:
The Collector HOA wrote:I got one a year ago with one of those photos and it is authentic because I can see the pen mark where she stopped the signature.
I hope that's not your case. Just because you can see it doesn't make it authentic. JS.
Ariana posted photo on Instagram of a stack of those exact photos saying she signed them for her fan mail. The photos like the one above is authentic.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
Highlander242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Highlander242 »

Here are some sigs to gauge yours by. Both my kids wrote to her and included a picture in which she signed and also sent one of her own.

magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by magicmanplc »

The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that. I have only seen the signature that the author of this topic has. I know the one the author posted is real because Ariana posted photo on Instagram of a stack of those exact photos saying she signed them for her fan mail. The link to the pic is below.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/ariana-gran ... mail-photo
Highlander242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Highlander242 »

magicmanplc wrote:The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that. I have only seen the signature that the author of this topic has. I know the one the author posted is real because Ariana posted photo on Instagram of a stack of those exact photos saying she signed them for her fan mail. The link to the pic is below.

All I know were that these were results from 2011. Here is the success from then.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=231428
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by magicmanplc »

Highlander242 wrote:
magicmanplc wrote:The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that. I have only seen the signature that the author of this topic has. I know the one the author posted is real because Ariana posted photo on Instagram of a stack of those exact photos saying she signed them for her fan mail. The link to the pic is below.

All I know were that these were results from 2011. Here is the success from then.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=231428

Her sig has probably changed then. Counting that one now she has 3 different ones.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

magicmanplc wrote:The weird thing is people claim those are real but the authenticated ones on the internet don't look like that.
Just because ones are "authenticated" doesn't mean they are real and just because ones are NOT authenticated doesn't make them not real....so you really need to think about what you are posting. Because you're not making sense.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

BTW she is not changing anything. She is just writing her first name. She is no longer signing "Grande" People need to stop being drama queens talking about "she is changing her sig...ETC" no she isn't. She is just making it shorter and easier for her.
arianagrandelover4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by arianagrandelover4 »

theeseautographs wrote:did you send a SASE or no?

what is a SASE???