Benedict Cumberbatch via Sherlock (No Longer Valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
AluStaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Benedict Cumberbatch via Sherlock (No Longer Valid)

Post by AluStaire »

Hi guys,
I am so honnoured to tell you what I have received yesterday (10th September). BUT I am not at home now, studying in France for a year, so my brother mailed me today these pictures:

I don't remeber when I sent it and I also don't have a scan of an envelope. I got back my drawing of Ben's eyes, personalized, with a beatiful note, I am not sure that my name KATKA is writen right. Never mind. And a photo of him with Martin Freeman. I used the 'Roath Lock Studios" address.

Enjoy! Yes, I am so happy with this succes!

Thank to ElfenMaidenArcher for verified the address and also thank to Ben!!
Autographs received:
Benedict Cumberbatch (VV), Aidan Turner (VV), Martin Freeman (VV), Richard Armitage (VV)
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch via Sherlock

Post by marksautographs »

Awesome!!!!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by etihwwons »

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {??} {??} {??} I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you, and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!! Can I ask, which Roath Lock Studios address did you use? You can PM it to me, if you'd rather not say publicly.

I sent there too (to one of the addresses), and I'm so desperately hoping to get a response. I think you were special though, because you sent an actual drawing (which really is awesome, btw...you capture those eyes beautifully). But, seeing a result is still reassuring! There MAY still be a little hope for me! And awwwwwwwww! He said, "Yours". Ooohhh, that just gets me right in the nose! {??}
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
yunian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yunian »

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
What a lovely picture! :D {up} {??}

I love Benedict Cumberbatch very much. O(?_?)O~~

I hope that one day I will get his autograph.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi etihwwons :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Benedict Cumberbatch on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)