Expendables 3

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Expendables 3

Post by evenstar5 »

I'm sure that this has already been asked but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any info about the Expendables 3? I'd love to send to some actors via venue to see if I can actually get a response! Cause I mean, come on...that's be awesome. :)

Anyway, I read that filming starts in August but I can't find any info on the location. I've seen like 3 different set locations so I'm not sure when they'll be where.
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Expendables 3

Post by Jaffer »

Check it's imdb page ;)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Jaffer wrote:Check it's imdb page ;)
Haha!! I did! I'm tempted to sign up for IMDB Pro to see if I can get any other info. ;)

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Gary0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gary0 »

Could you PM the address for me? ;-)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

My apologies, I didn't mean to sound rude. I recommended the imdb page because it actually does tell you all you need. You don't need the pro version in this case.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
U-han
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by U-han »

could you pm me the address if you get it?
I am looking for it too.
Thank you very much.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Jaffer wrote:My apologies, I didn't mean to sound rude. I recommended the imdb page because it actually does tell you all you need. You don't need the pro version in this case.
Oh no! No need for apologies. I'll have to dedicate myself to seriously search for this address this weekend without paying for anything. ;-)

honey9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by honey9 »

i would like to appreciate you for sharing such a great info with us
termitka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by termitka »

Plese pm me too !
It is valuable for me ;)
IP: Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mathew Stevens, Allister Carter, Ken Doherty, Steve Davis, Graeme Dott, Judd Trump, Michaela Tabb, Artur Gadowski :)
Cards4mywife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cards4mywife »

Not sure if they have all the cast decided yet as they just swapped Willis for Ford.

I've been searching last few weeks and not found anything difinitive so if anyone finds anything i would appreciate the heads up.

Vice Versa if i find anything out I will reciprocate.