*****Tony Curtis*****

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
lukasbracewell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

*****Tony Curtis*****

Post by lukasbracewell »

Late last year I recieved a brochure personalized and signed by Tony Curtis. The brochure has pictures of his artwork, and info about him. I actually took a different approach to contacting him, I faxed him my letter. I also recieved a letter from his secretary saying that Mr. Curtis wishes me the best of luck in my wishes to be an actor, and that he requested that he send this brochure to me.

The autograph looks different than the ones I've seen via the PO Box address. Could they all be secretarial? Or is mine authentic?

Heres the picture:
http://www.geocities.com/guitar_freak_04/IMG_1105.JPG
bohan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bohan »

hey lukas, i am not sure I think they both may be genuine. Where is the po box address as I know Mr Curtis is located in Las Vegas so anything recieved back would come from there I guess.

There should be an address inside that brochure as his associates sent me it once as i was enquiring about his art, could you post the address here as I no longer have it (only if it is the las vegas address)

great sucess by the way

Ant
Michelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michelle »

I think the autographs look similar, so they might both be genuine. :D I'm not positive though.

If you think the look different, don't be discouraged. Some celebs change their signatures or go faster with some autographs than others, making them look different.

I hope I helped!