VANILLA ICE - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: VANILLA ICE - Success

Post by supertoneman »

ig88 wrote:Whatttt.....that is pretty rad. Might need to get on Twitter after all! And where the heck did you find the Cool As Ice soundtrack?! :shock:
you can get the cool as ice sound track on amazon. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

very real! met him IP, matches up fine
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

Belongs in the 'Is my autograph authentic' forum. Private address are bullshit!

Rob M VanWinkle
Removed 8)
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

michaelwsnyder wrote:Belongs in the 'Is my autograph authentic' forum. Private address are ********!

Rob M VanWinkle
Removed 8)
No it doesnt. I know its real, lol.
Did you see me question it? lol

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

{down}
Last edited by michaelwsnyder on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

well if the address is no longer valid why post it also. what sense does that make also. basically it is the same whichever way one looks at it. as for if the admin moves it then the admin looks at it. the OP said that he got it via twitter anyway which makes this just as valid as a via venue.
Stay frosty 8)
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

supertoneman wrote:well if the address is no longer valid why post it also.
Because it STILL counts as a success! That's why!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

well this is just as much of a success as a via venue address. that is what i meant on what i said. it is awesome that this is a private address via twitter, and it is why i strongly believe that these should be counted as feedback or design another category for them. :)
Stay frosty 8)
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

michaelwsnyder wrote:Oh I'm sorry. Then don't post your private address successes! Show off. This forum is meant for tested addresses, to share w/ others? What good is this forum if everyone didn't share info. Btw, that's where admin normally moves those posts!

Keep your private address private fine! Why post it?

Removed
Listen HATER. If you re-read my post, you'll notice I said how to go about getting it.
The same way I did, I shared with you all. Now quit your b i t c h i n and be out

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

NoRightClick wrote:
michaelwsnyder wrote:Oh I'm sorry. Then don't post your private address successes! Show off. This forum is meant for tested addresses, to share w/ others? What good is this forum if everyone didn't share info. Btw, that's where admin normally moves those posts!

Keep your private address private fine! Why post it?
Removed
Listen HATER. If you re-read my post, you'll notice I said how to go about getting it.
The same way I did, I shared with you all. Now quit your b i t c h i n and be out
Ah so he's still going on about stuff is he? I've got him on my block list because he just rants about stuff he doesn't like so I find it best to blank him. Intelligence levels there are summed up by two things... suggesting this belongs in an authenticity checking section, and of course... have you seen his avatar? I look forward to his response which I won't read.