Reggie Jackson

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Reggie Jackson

Post by admin »

Hi swilling :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and list you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Reggie Jackson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
poppincurbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poppincurbs »

Would you mind posting the "Acceptable Donations" list? What prices is he wanting now? That's ridiculous.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

what i heard was 60-220.00 for signed items
bjerome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bjerome »

I met Reggie Jackson at a paid signing (Chicago Sun Times Show November 2011). With maybe the exception of George Brett, I have not met a bigger jerk to his fans who are paying good money for his autograph. When it was my turn he blows me off to go take a picture with Barry Sanders, then comes back and starts eating a sandwich. I was helping out the booth for the Bob Feller Museum that day and Al Oliver was at our table and asked me to pass on a word for Reggie from him which I did. What a jerk asking me why Al Oliver would tell me to say something to him. I was a big Reggie Jackson fan prior, but following, I am not so much.
milbfan
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by milbfan »

Hi:
The $35 fee was the 2011 price. Last year he wanted $40 dollars. I understand that Reggie can be difficult in person. However, his donation fee is less than his show fees.

I believe that Phil Niekro has raised his fee to $20. The fee in the past was $10 for a card.

Can anyone tell me if I am correct with the Niekro fee? I have $10 for a card and $15 for a photo.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

bjerome wrote:I met Reggie Jackson at a paid signing (Chicago Sun Times Show November 2011). With maybe the exception of George Brett, I have not met a bigger jerk to his fans who are paying good money for his autograph. When it was my turn he blows me off to go take a picture with Barry Sanders, then comes back and starts eating a sandwich. I was helping out the booth for the Bob Feller Museum that day and Al Oliver was at our table and asked me to pass on a word for Reggie from him which I did. What a jerk asking me why Al Oliver would tell me to say something to him. I was a big Reggie Jackson fan prior, but following, I am not so much.

Typical Reggie. What a shame.

You from.Chicago?
Yankeesmetallica
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yankeesmetallica »

milbfan wrote:Hi:
The $35 fee was the 2011 price. Last year he wanted $40 dollars. I understand that Reggie can be difficult in person. However, his donation fee is less than his show fees.

I believe that Phil Niekro has raised his fee to $20. The fee in the past was $10 for a card.

Can anyone tell me if I am correct with the Niekro fee? I have $10 for a card and $15 for a photo.
Niekro signed a 78 topps and a decoy card for me (With HOF inscription) for 5 bucks
LeeIAm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeeIAm »

Well, I think it is one thing to ask you for a donation for a signature, but that does not entitle anyone to treat like a piece of s**t.... I wouldn't want this person's signature for free to be honest. It is every celeb's free decision to sign or not, to appear in public or not, talk to people or not etc etc etc, but if you do, at least behave.... or try to!!!!!

Not mentioning the fact that most celebs wouldn't be celebs if not for their fans. You won't get loved and admired by people you treat like like toxic waste!!!!

Shame on him! (Reggie!)
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

he doesn't accept checks, just money orders and cash
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Like it or not, his fee is his fee. He's not the nicest person, I've encountered that myself, but he is a HOFer and if you want his signature you have to pay the fee. He does charge much more at shows.