Delta Goodrem

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Delta Goodrem

Post by Rachel »

Sent via 'The Voice' last April. Yes, April last year. Sent a letter, SASE and concert DVD insert.

Rec'd a signed 5x7 photo, plus a postcard which she had taken out of the deluxe version of her 'Delta' album to sign and send me..she didn't return my DVD cover so I've written a very polite letter back thanking her for the beautiful photos but stating that she didn't return my DVD cover and if it happened to fall out on her dressing room floor or something would she mind returning it. A little cheeky, yes, but if an artist can send photos back I don't see why they can't return a DVD sleeve that I've paid $30 for! ;)

I don't have time to put up photos - maybe later.
lukeoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Delta Goodrem

Post by lukeoff »

wow congrats i might send to the voice this year
lukeoff :) :}

All I wanna do is find a different kind of love

waiting for Alexandra Burke,One Direction,Cher Lloyd,Carly Rae Jepson,Alexandra Stan,Ricki Lee and Delta Goodrem
successes Owl City,Reece mastin hex and barjo
Skorpius
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Skorpius »

Any chance of providing the Voice address? I assume this is the Australian version of the Voice. Trying also to get Delta's autograph. Congrats on your success.
Recent Success: Rebecca Ferguson, Jennifer Morrison, Elodie Yung, Stacy Burke, Claudia Christian, Laura Linney, Rachel Skarsten, Adelaide Clemens, Raquel Pomplun, Katrina Law
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Google it mate - I won't post here just incase it gets spammed but it comes up in a search :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Skorpius wrote:Any chance of providing the Voice address? I assume this is the Australian version of the Voice. Trying also to get Delta's autograph. Congrats on your success.
The address is on their Facebook page :)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Might have to give this address a try :) *EDIT* Any way you could upload some photos would love to see your success before i send out my request tomorrow 8)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3