Emilia Clarke VV Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Flynnini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emilia Clarke VV Success!

Post by Flynnini »

During the opening week of her new Broadway show, I went to see the play and to catch Emilia Clarke when she signed afterwards. She signed my 8x10 and my playbill and also signed for and took pictures with some of the other people that were there. This is one of my favorite successes, as Game of Thrones is my favorite show on TV! It's also one of my most wanted. She was such very sweet and was such nice woman, and I very happy to have gotten her. However, I've heard that she is no longer signing Game of Thrones things, only playbills from her show.

My playbill and show ticket

My Autograph Collection: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=313096

Signatures Received TTM: Always Sunny in Philadelphia cast, Kenny Baker, Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Steve Downes, Robert Downey Jr., John Force, Kit Harington, Brandon Keener, Jennifer Lawrence, George R. R. Martin, Charles Martinet, Sir Ian McKellen, Muse, Martin Sheen, Sir Patrick Stewart, Robin Williams

Requests Pending TTM: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Alexandra Daddario, Peter Dinklage x2, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, Nolan North, Quentin Tarantino, Kate Upton, Billy Dee Williams, John Williams

Signatures Received IP/VV: Edgardo Alfonso, Clancy Brown, Robert Carson, Emilia Clarke, Ike Davis, Peter Dinklage, Josh Edgin, Whitey Ford, John Franco, Dillon Gee, Adam Graves, Kit Harington, Matt Harvey, Keith Hernandez, Tim Hudson, Stephane Matteau, Sir Ian McKellen, Jim Parsons, Mike Piazza, Darryl Strawberry, Bruce Timm, Carlos Zambrano
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emilia Clarke VV Success!

Post by Sairentu »

Congrats. It's a shame if she doesn't sign "GoT" item anymore, because that's what made her famous and it doesn't seem like she has many other great things on her resume.

This topic belongs to "In Person Successes" forum though.
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
Flynnini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Flynnini »

Yea it stinks that she doesn't, but at the same time, I'm sure that she doesn't want to only deal with eBay people trying to get GoT things signed while she is trying to promote her Broadway show. When I went, she signed a lot of stuff. I had gone back a second time to get my other playbill signed for a friend, and there were people there with GoT things that were pushing past the people that had Playbills, so I can see where she is coming from. The eBay vultures (as I call the majority of them) were trying to get as many things signed as possible, and that took signing time away from actual fans and people that saw the play.

Signatures Received TTM: Always Sunny in Philadelphia cast, Kenny Baker, Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Steve Downes, Robert Downey Jr., John Force, Kit Harington, Brandon Keener, Jennifer Lawrence, George R. R. Martin, Charles Martinet, Sir Ian McKellen, Muse, Martin Sheen, Sir Patrick Stewart, Robin Williams

Requests Pending TTM: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Alexandra Daddario, Peter Dinklage x2, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, Nolan North, Quentin Tarantino, Kate Upton, Billy Dee Williams, John Williams

Signatures Received IP/VV: Edgardo Alfonso, Clancy Brown, Robert Carson, Emilia Clarke, Ike Davis, Peter Dinklage, Josh Edgin, Whitey Ford, John Franco, Dillon Gee, Adam Graves, Kit Harington, Matt Harvey, Keith Hernandez, Tim Hudson, Stephane Matteau, Sir Ian McKellen, Jim Parsons, Mike Piazza, Darryl Strawberry, Bruce Timm, Carlos Zambrano
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

Flynnini wrote:Yea it stinks that she doesn't, but at the same time, I'm sure that she doesn't want to only deal with eBay people trying to get GoT things signed while she is trying to promote her Broadway show. When I went, she signed a lot of stuff. I had gone back a second time to get my other playbill signed for a friend, and there were people there with GoT things that were pushing past the people that had Playbills, so I can see where she is coming from. The eBay vultures (as I call the majority of them) were trying to get as many things signed as possible, and that took signing time away from actual fans and people that saw the play.
Well, yeah, it's totally fair to sign one item for each person, but in the end of the day most of her fans want her autograph on picture of Daenerys, not Holly Golightly :)
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
Flynnini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Flynnini »

Sairentu wrote:
Flynnini wrote:Yea it stinks that she doesn't, but at the same time, I'm sure that she doesn't want to only deal with eBay people trying to get GoT things signed while she is trying to promote her Broadway show. When I went, she signed a lot of stuff. I had gone back a second time to get my other playbill signed for a friend, and there were people there with GoT things that were pushing past the people that had Playbills, so I can see where she is coming from. The eBay vultures (as I call the majority of them) were trying to get as many things signed as possible, and that took signing time away from actual fans and people that saw the play.
Well, yeah, it's totally fair to sign one item for each person, but in the end of the day most of her fans want her autograph on picture of Daenerys, not Holly Golightly :)
This is true, can't argue with that! :D

busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

What does an "actual fan" look like?
Flynnini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Flynnini »

An actual fan is someone not holding 75 pictures and shoving past people to get everything signed...

ravenheart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ravenheart »

so if i was to send her a request from australia with a game of thrones pic she will not sign it?but if i sent one that has nothing to do with that show she will?im confused wether id be wasting my time or not writting to her
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Flynnini wrote:An actual fan is someone not holding 75 pictures and shoving past people to get everything signed...

So if I show up late, push my way to the front and I have multiple pics of her IIIIIIII like......that makes me an ebayer?

Just trying to understand
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

^^ Not many genuine fans will turn up with a clipboard which holds 5/6 10x8 glossies.

It really gets to me when I'm waiting for a band/actor and there are ebayers who do this, because the actor sometimes will sign for a third of the crowd and a lot of genuine fans miss out because of this. Half the time, the ebayers don't even know the star. They check their name against a picture and look out for them. They don't even ENJOY meeting the star, like an actual fan does. It's mostly why celebs stop signing in person and get the reputation of being "awkward" IP.