Charlie Hunnam - fast success !

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Evangeline4815162342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Charlie Hunnam - fast success !

Post by Evangeline4815162342 »

Wow, when did you send to him natty? IS the address current?
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Yes , the address is current as of Mid January. I was able to get my stuff signed in two weeks both times. You may want to hurry because he is supposed to start filming in Morroco. Don't know if there is truth behind it. I know he will be busy in Spring filming SoA season 6, as well as promoting Pacific Rim; which looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
Evangeline4815162342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wow, thank you usmcusarmy81. Just to clarify, the address is..

Charlie Hunnam
645 North Sierra Bonita Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2404

Just curious, where did you find that address as it's not on this site?

Thanks so much, gonna send a request out on Monday.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

No problem Evangiline. I look at about 12 websites that have addresses on them. I have had the address for abou two months but didnt want to post it as this address will undoubtedly get slammed into being unusable within the year. I actually use a lot of property tax websites to see if a address is legit. It sounds stupid but it is a good way to see if the neighborhood corresponds with a person with a high income. Long stopry short is i spend a lot of time in front of the computer!!!!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

Wow, thats awesome !!

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
thisguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thisguy »

The Sierra Bonita address isn't his address anymore. Use the fan mail site on the main page- that one is best. The Sierra Bonita will just get sent back.
Evangeline4815162342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah he doesn't live there anymore
mahumada
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mahumada »

Evangeline4815162342 wrote:Yeah he doesn't live there anymore

That's what happens when you post private addresses and they get flooded with requests. They "move" and send typed slips of paper saying that they have.
SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION