Chris Sabo?

collector41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Sabo?

Post by collector41 »

Does anybody know if Chris Sabo is still signing? I sent LOR and 1990 Fleer card in SASE back on December 28th 2012. I still haven't received anything back and its been almost 2 months. Reply if you know anything.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chris Sabo?

Post by luckyas13canbe »

[insert generic response of A MONTH AND A HALF IS NO TIME AT ALL and SERIOUSLY, HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO POST FEEDBACK IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM?]
collector41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collector41 »

I'm sorry I greatly offended you (not really) and the reason I'm saying a month and a half is a lot of time is because everyone else who sent to him got their's back in less than 1 month. Also I'll remember to post things in the feedback forum so I don't offend anybody really its just a website you don't need to write in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

collector41 wrote:I'm sorry I greatly offended you (not really) and the reason I'm saying a month and a half is a lot of time is because everyone else who sent to him got their's back in less than 1 month. Also I'll remember to post things in the feedback forum so I don't offend anybody really its just a website you don't need to write in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.
Rules are rules chief, they're not hard to follow.
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

Do you remember what address you used to send it, cause he could be pretty busy at this time of year.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
collector41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collector41 »

The address used was:

Chris Sabo
7455 Stonemeadow Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45242

is this a wrong address or something because it is the address from the database
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

well it has had success within the last year. i would be patient, it is possible that because of the bad weather it is taking a little longer. :) the database also says it could take up to 3 months or longer to receive an autograph.
Stay frosty 8)
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

supertoneman wrote:well it has had success within the last year. i would be patient, it is possible that because of the bad weather it is taking a little longer. :) the database also says it could take up to 3 months or longer to receive an autograph.

...the database comment is generic, the truth is, as everyone knows, it can take any time for an item to come back. If at all. When it comes down to it, no member can advise you if you should or shouldn't resend an item, as no one knows where "missing" LORs end up.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
supertoneman wrote:well it has had success within the last year. i would be patient, it is possible that because of the bad weather it is taking a little longer. :) the database also says it could take up to 3 months or longer to receive an autograph.

...the database comment is generic, the truth is, as everyone knows, it can take any time for an item to come back. If at all. When it comes down to it, no member can advise you if you should or shouldn't resend an item, as no one knows where "missing" LORs end up.

i agree with you on that, cause it is the postal service, and it is a risk that everyone takes on doing it through the mail.
Stay frosty 8)