Carol Burnett Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mamatyndi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carol Burnett Success

Post by mamatyndi »

I sent a LOR, SASE & 1 photo to Ms. Burnett via address in database on 8.6.12 and received my photo back signed and personalized on 8.27.12. My name is spelled a tiny bit wrong but that's okay I'm super happy with it!

[i][i]"Not everyone is lucky enough to understand how delicious it is to suffer." ~Katharine Hepburn~

"While we have the gift of life it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die--whether it is out spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness." ~Gilda Radner~
[/i]
darrenismylighthouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carol Burnett Success

Post by darrenismylighthouse »

That's great, I'm so happy for you!
I'm just wondering, do you think if I sent two photos I could get them both signed? I'd like a picture for my grandmother as a birthday present as well... Thanks so much anyone who responds to this <3
stunnash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stunnash »

Hey I sent carol 2 pics and a index card and she signed all 3. She's really nice.
Ttm barry weiss, danzig, misty may treanor, joan baez, wendie malick, seth rollins, martin mull.

Wwe ip: cena, kane, ddp, cm punk mickie james

Numba1stunna™©®
mamatyndi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mamatyndi »

I've seen quite a few people who have sent her multiple things to sign and got them all back signed. She super sweet to her fans.
[i][i]"Not everyone is lucky enough to understand how delicious it is to suffer." ~Katharine Hepburn~

"While we have the gift of life it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die--whether it is out spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness." ~Gilda Radner~
[/i]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mamatyndi :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Carol Burnett
Kalola Productions, Inc.
9663 Santa Monica Blvd
Suite 643
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4303
USA

{star} Carol Burnett on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vivling526
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vivling526 »

Less than a month ago at the end of January I sent a letter and a photo to Carol Burnett and yesterday I received it back signed and personalized! I am so happy! :D {??}
2468theo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 2468theo »

vivling526 wrote:Less than a month ago at the end of January I sent a letter and a photo to Carol Burnett and yesterday I received it back signed and personalized! I am so happy! :D {??}

That's great and gives me hope as I sent her 3photosc, LOR and a sae . I can't wait to get them back :)
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Congrats on your success. She was my 1st response of this year.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

she's on tour right now and if you send to her you will get your photos back unsigned with a 8x10 pp
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies