Lauren Conrad Personalized Success! "THE HILLS!!"

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lauren Conrad Personalized Success! "THE HILLS!!"

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hey everyone, I wrote Lauren Conrad on FEB 1ST, 2013! She wrote a nice saying on the photo as well...I talked about my stutter when I wrote her and told her that sometimes my stutter holds me back in talking outloud and she wrote "your voice will always be heard." SO SWEET! Love her! :mrgreen: Took 6 days!

Lauren Conrad
C/O PMK BNC
8687 Melrose Ave
8th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA

{up}

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Conrad Personalized Success! "THE HILLS!!"

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

Great success. {up}
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kateadventurebear460 wrote:Great success. {up}
Thanks!! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi dancingirl1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lauren Conrad on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Sorry, but you just received a secretarial reply... {down}
I can tell you that Lauren's authentic autograph is absolutely different. :roll:
She used to send out personally signed autographs years ago. I got a couple of signatures back then and many users here got an authentic reply too.
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

I've never really heard of her, but she's stunning! Great success, cool of her to write that special message for you!!

Congrats!!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
regraph747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by regraph747 »

Friendly collector wrote:Sorry, but you just received a secretarial reply... {down}
I can tell you that Lauren's authentic autograph is absolutely different. :roll:
She used to send out personally signed autographs years ago. I got a couple of signatures back then and many users here got an authentic reply too.
Look i think it was really nice what Lauren wrote on it to this collector and i don't think a secretary would go to that effort. just putting it out there :)
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

it is sec... below the xo is the hint.. those are her secs intials look it up. still cool and great suceess
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

killempathy wrote:it is sec... below the xo is the hint.. those are her secs intials look it up.
Interesting...and if it's so easy to find. Post that link with that info please. {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

killempathy wrote:it is sec... below the xo is the hint.. those are her secs intials look it up.
Here is a success that someone actually just got.
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=283731

So all I need to do is see a link. thanx {up}