Dancing On Ice 2013 address

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dancing On Ice 2013 address

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Hi!

I'm looking for the address where they will be filming the new series of Dancing On Ice in January 2013. I have searched already, and found the Borehamwood address from 2011, and Shepperton for 2012. Does anybody know of they're filming in any of the above again, or if they're going to use a different studio?

Please help!

I'm trying to get LAUREN GOODGER! I absolutely love her and would love to get her autograph while shes doing the show! I have one already via her management, but I'd love to be able to get her to sign my own photo :)
Last edited by iamdanieljlacey on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dancing On Ice 2013 address

Post by Simon »

ELSTREE FILM & TV STUDIOS, BOREHAMWOOD WD6
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Hatton08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatton08 »

I sent a LOR and photo to Brianne Delcourt and to Pamela Anderson (before she was voted out) at the following address but as yet I have not had a response.

c/o Dancing On Ice,
Elstree Film and Television Studios,
Shenley Road,
Borehamwood,
Herts,
WD6 1JG

I hope you have had better success.
2014 TTM successes:
Pixie Lott, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Willis, Maggie Grace, Daniel Dae Kim, Emilia Clarke, Melissa McBride, Eva Green, Fiona Fullerton, Ola Jordan, Charles Dance, Laura Trott, Olga Kurylenko, Charlie Hunnam, Ana Ivanovic, Karen Gillan, Darcey Bussell, Jonathan Pryce, Mark Cavendish, Susie Wolff

Most Wanted:
Eugenie Bouchard, Taylor Swift, Steve Amell, Demi Lovato, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Bruce Willis, Ashley Tisdale, Lindsey Lohan, Imogen Thomas, Kylie Minogue, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Cara Delevingne, Helen Flanagan, Nathalie Emmanuel
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Hatton08 wrote:I sent a LOR and photo to Brianne Delcourt and to Pamela Anderson (before she was voted out) at the following address but as yet I have not had a response.

c/o Dancing On Ice,
Elstree Film and Television Studios,
Shenley Road,
Borehamwood,
Herts,
WD6 1JG

I hope you have had better success.

Thanks! I sent to Pamela at that address too, before she was voted out, and I havent had a response either. Apparently she flew out of the UK a few days later too, so I doubt we'll get replies now :( I also sent to a few of the judges so fingers crossed for the both of us!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

I wrote to Ashley Roberts NO reply yet
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allhahaheehee »

i sent to luke campbell last tueday, don't except anything for a couple of weeks
liam_dalton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by liam_dalton »

i have seen a success from Anthea Turner at this address, so at least we know, they are passing mail on. :)
Waiting on: Ruth Jones, Katherine Kelly, Pauline Quirke, Holly Willoughby, Jamie Lomas, Will Thorp, Tom Ellis, Julia Davis, Chris Fountain, Kathy Burke, Tony Discipline, Graham Norton, Matt Lapinskas, Jennifer Saunders, McFly, Samantha Womack, Amelia Lily, Little Mix, Scott Maslen, Mollie King & Rochelle Wiseman, Mark Wright, Cristian Solimeno, Patricia Hodge, Steps, Elizabeth Berrington, Rebecca Ferguson, Westlife, Jane McDonald, Victoria Eisermann, Steffan Rhodri, Charlie Hardwick, Chelsea Halfpenny, Emma Atkins, Emma Willis, Kurtis Stacey, Nick Miles, Charlotte Bellamy, Natalie J Robb, Shelley Longworth, Tameka Emson, Shona McGarty, Nina Wadia, Gary Lucy, Gillian Taylforth, Lucy Mecklenburgh, Shivani Ghai, Caroline Aherne, Sian Reese Williams, John Michie, Stefan Booth, Ben Hardy, Mimi Keene, James Forde, Devon Higgs, Hetti Bywater, Danny Dyer, Kellie Bright, George Sargeant & Jerzey Swingler