can i put an irish stamp on a SASE getting sent to the UK?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: can i put an irish stamp on a SASE getting sent to the U

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

:roll:
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

Ireland and England are the same country (great britain) so they can be used
regraph747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by regraph747 »

I just think that users should help each other not behave like they own the forum and have the right to dictate to others.
And dear god, Ireland is not part of great Britain. Help us......
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

I presumed you meant the Republic of Ireland, as you wrote "Ireland". If you are from Northern Ireland, then UK stamps are fine.

@regraph. I'm actually one of the ones who does help people. A lot. When the same question is asked time and time again, and posted in the wrong place on the forum repeatedly, when it is very obvious that it does not fall under the "feedback" topic, it's a bit frustrating. It's been getting worse lately, and for all those who say "post what you want where you want", you would change your mind if the feedback forum descended into a Spam/Question list, making it impossible to spot the real posts.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

Sorry i thought the OP meant Northen Ireland
Rebel_Clove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rebel_Clove »

EmmaSheree wrote:Ireland and England are the same country (great britain) so they can be used
No Northern Ireland is Great Britain
The Republic of Ireland (R.O.I) isn't :)
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

Rebel_Clove wrote:
EmmaSheree wrote:Ireland and England are the same country (great britain) so they can be used
No Northern Ireland is Great Britain
The Republic of Ireland (R.O.I) isn't :)
Thanks
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

My point is this....

There are a number of posters on this site that seem to wait for a newbie to make a mistake. Those posters are typically the first repliers to the "questionable posts" and act as if they are mods. If you want to be a mod, I suggest you contact the Admin and apply for the position. Self righteously correcting some noob for a minor infraction is more likely to convince them they would rather not be here, or possibly that this isn't the hobby for them. Someone posting in the wrong forum is the least of the worries here. I'd prefer someone focus their energy on all the spam posts that flood this board.
Trolls be gone!
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

DiamondDave wrote:My point is this....

There are a number of posters on this site that seem to wait for a newbie to make a mistake. Those posters are typically the first repliers to the "questionable posts" and act as if they are mods. If you want to be a mod, I suggest you contact the Admin and apply for the position. Self righteously correcting some noob for a minor infraction is more likely to convince them they would rather not be here, or possibly that this isn't the hobby for them. Someone posting in the wrong forum is the least of the worries here. I'd prefer someone focus their energy on all the spam posts that flood this board.
If you know how this forum works, then you'd know Admin doesn't respond to ANY messages. We got used to that a long time ago. I don't await mistakes from newbies, as for example dylansdad will back up, and I offer help and guidance to anyone who asks for it. That said, if you post the same thing ten times, in the wrong thread it WILL be pointed out, because it's the only way they learn. I've been a Mod, I've run my own forum, I've stepped back from both, but it doesn't mean I won't comment. Just be glad I don't post stupid gifs on all my comments and that I can use the English language correctly.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
thescriptfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thescriptfan »

regraph747 wrote:Twelveby12, im sorry, do you own this website or do you have little to do except give out to others? big deal, she put it in the wrong section. get over yourself
Thankyou:)