Mo Farah Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Emily19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mo Farah Success

Post by Emily19 »

James wrote:Would you rather I just said it's authentic even though it's not?
I knew there was a reason I don't use this forum much anymore.

No, not everyone's signaature is the same, but there's no way they're the same. As I said, I have over 17 autographs from him, I know what I'm talking about.
Well good for you if have had 17 autograph's by him. Why bother coming on here & posting success when people like you always shot them down.

Well do you only come on the forum to say everyone's success are fake?
Emily19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emily19 »

James wrote:
Emily19 wrote:I feel really angry that it is now being said it is a fake!
that's because it is a fake. :roll:
So are you going to say every autograph I have got is a fake then? :roll:
martinmich
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by martinmich »

awesome
waiting on mine and recieved an email back from him to say he will send it before going back to the US

i never post successes anymore as i am so annoyed with people saying pics are sec or fake - its what you make of the success not someone else

I THINK FANMAIL ADMIN SHOULD BAN PEOPLE FROM SAYING ITS FAKE
Favourite -

TV - Lea Michele (email), Cory Monyeith (email), Naya Rivera, Nina Dobrev, Mathew Morrison (email), Jane Lynch (email), True Blood cast,

FILM - Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworths (VV), Luke Evans, Bradley Cooper, Kate Beckinsale, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast,

Sport - David Coulthanrd MBE, Mark Webber, Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton MBE, Jenson Button MBE, Adrian Sutil, Paul Di Resta, Jamie Algersuari, Sebastien Buemi, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Bruno Senna, Pastor Maldeonado, Heikki Kovalainen, Vitaly Petrov,

website - http://www.facebook.com/martin.autograph
Emily19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emily19 »

martinmich wrote:awesome
waiting on mine and recieved an email back from him to say he will send it before going back to the US

i never post successes anymore as i am so annoyed with people saying pics are sec or fake - its what you make of the success not someone else

I THINK FANMAIL ADMIN SHOULD BAN PEOPLE FROM SAYING ITS FAKE
Thank you & hope you get a success. :D

I agree with what you said about people should be banned from Fanmail if they say it is a fake. I agree I was really happy when I got the success on Saturday in the post.
James

Post by James »

Emily19 wrote:
James wrote:
Emily19 wrote:I feel really angry that it is now being said it is a fake!
that's because it is a fake. :roll:
So are you going to say every autograph I have got is a fake then? :roll:
No, if you want me to go through all of your successes and say what's genuine, I will. If you're silly enough to be happy with a fake, that's up to you. I wouldn't be, and that is why I pointed it out. {down} Sorry for trying to help...
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LunaMellark »

Congrats, great success! :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »

Cheer Emily up by sending her one of your SEVENTEEN lol.
James

Post by James »

eddyk wrote:Cheer Emily up by sending her one of your SEVENTEEN lol.
Umm no thanks :neutral:
I'm never going to help out someone so rude as her, suggesting I should be banned for being helpful. Ha, wishful thinking!

If anyone knew my collection, they'd know why I have 17 signed items.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Okay, I'm struggling with this...

This is a forum where people share autographs they get from celebrities and public figures... right?
You write to said celebrities with the aim of getting their autograph... right?
You get excited when they respond and send something back to you signed... right?

So why would you get excited if the response wasn't from them?

If you want a non authentic Mo Farah autograph... why not just sign the photo yourself?

More accurately, I was one of the few Mo signed for last weekend in Newcastle and it looks nothing like that, which in turn looks nothing like his older fuller signature. What is without doubt is that the two feedbacks posted in the last couple of days are SO OBVIOUSLY different that it should be ringing alarm bells. I agree it can be frustrating to realise you might not have the real deal, but I just don't understand why people go off their heads attacking someone who points it out rather than checking it out themselves first. If you honestly think that that's the real deal then you can do that, and tell all your friends and pretend to be proud... but the bottom line is those are not genuine. You'll know that deep down yourself. A member like James is not sitting there seeking to hole your beliefs below the waterline, he's actually a very experienced collector across a number of genres, and if you actually took the time to converse with him rather than abusing him, then you might find he's quite a helpful guy to know.

So yeah, if you can't quite grasp the idea that writing to a celeb and getting a photo of that celeb signed by someone else doesn't constitute a successful response, then that's your call, but rather than calling for members who point this out to be banned, maybe you should consider this...

"Feedback" works both ways, it's about success and failure, and both forms of feedback are sought on this forum. However, posting a fake and claiming it's real is pretty much in breach of the ethics, if not the basic rules of the forum, so perhaps its YOU who shouldn't be posting.

Finit.

RM

PS... as I went to post this, the updates on the post came in... haha eddyk, good one.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I don't use this forum very often. In fact I don't think I've been on in about two years but I feel I have to stick up for James!

I've been collecting autographs for years both in person and TTM and I'm a friend of James's. I don't think anyone on this forum is as clued up on athletes autographs as James. I've seen the photos of all the athletes he's met (most multiple times) and I'd trust his opinion on any of their autographs!

Mo Farrah has been insanely busy since the olympic games. Do you believe he has time to sit and sign and sign? This isn't the only forum I've seen the authenticity of his recent TTM's being questioned by experienced collectors and it's obvious to see why!

If you want to believe your Mo Farrah is real then that's your choice but please don't jump on James for trying to help! I'd prefer someone to tell me, with a strong argument, that my TTM was fake than to let me believe it's real!

Again, it's your choice, believe what you want but don't jump on James!

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!