how to display your autographs?!!!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: how to display your autographs?!!!

Post by dancingirl1 »

swiftndbieber wrote: oh, ive had some in frames for around 3 years and it has had no effect, I have also purchased some through celebrities official websites that come readily framed
Ok well once it has an effect on it, don't say I didn't warn you because I'm not gonna care once it does happen AND IT WILL HAPPEN. :roll:

kids on this site...denial, denial, denial.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DowntonClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DowntonClaire »

never knew that! :O
i have about 6 autographs framed. i only frame the special ones.
i like to have them framed. it has more value for me in that way.
sorry what happened with your john mayer autograph, but i don't think i will unframe mine.
such things just happen.
Recent successes: Dan Stevens, Penelope Wilton, Colin Morgan
rencently sent out: Andrew Scott, Tom Hiddleston
favorite autographs : Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Benedict Cumberbatch

Total of Autographs = 65

http://downtonclaireautographs.webs.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AutographClaire

N1. DOWNTON ABBEY FAN!!

if anybody has VV addresses for Michelle Dockery, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Laura Carmichael, Dan Stevens,Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Karen Gillan. please send me a PM. I have other VV Addresses to trade!

http://www.facebook.com/DowntonAbbeyFANDOM

MET BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH OCTOBER 11TH 2012!

swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

dancingirl1 wrote:
swiftndbieber wrote: oh, ive had some in frames for around 3 years and it has had no effect, I have also purchased some through celebrities official websites that come readily framed
Ok well once it has an effect on it, don't say I didn't warn you because I'm not gonna care once it does happen AND IT WILL HAPPEN. :roll:

kids on this site...denial, denial, denial.
hey I'm not actually a kid and I'm not in denial I was simply asking the question as I had never heard this before, I was asking how long it takes before it starts to affect the photo so theres no need to be rude I was just asking.
Last edited by swiftndbieber on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DowntonClaire wrote:never knew that! :O
i have about 6 autographs framed. i only frame the special ones.
i like to have them framed. it has more value for me in that way.
sorry what happened with your john mayer autograph, but i don't think i will unframe mine.
such things just happen.
Well if you want these "special ones" to last a long time, you better MATTE THEM :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DISPLAYED! :lol:
(the green thing is the MATTE!)

DowntonClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DowntonClaire »

dancingirl1 wrote:THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DISPLAYED! :lol:

what green thing? xD
Recent successes: Dan Stevens, Penelope Wilton, Colin Morgan
rencently sent out: Andrew Scott, Tom Hiddleston
favorite autographs : Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Benedict Cumberbatch

Total of Autographs = 65

http://downtonclaireautographs.webs.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AutographClaire

N1. DOWNTON ABBEY FAN!!

if anybody has VV addresses for Michelle Dockery, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Laura Carmichael, Dan Stevens,Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Karen Gillan. please send me a PM. I have other VV Addresses to trade!

http://www.facebook.com/DowntonAbbeyFANDOM

MET BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH OCTOBER 11TH 2012!

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DowntonClaire wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DISPLAYED! :lol:

what green thing? xD
I just said that..it's above the pic! "The green thing is the MATTE!"
downtoearth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by downtoearth »

For my homemade autographed poster, which I am going to hang as soon as I finish cleaning my bedroom, I made a matte out of silver paper and stuck it in a poster frame.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

downtoearth wrote:I made a matte out of silver paper and stuck it in a poster frame.
Huh? lol.
downtoearth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by downtoearth »

dancingirl1 wrote:
downtoearth wrote:I made a matte out of silver paper and stuck it in a poster frame.
Huh? lol.
I don't get it. I made a matte for my poster out of silver paper, then stuck both things in a poster frame.