Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding to emails for Selena

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
thepooloflust
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding to emails for Se

Post by thepooloflust »

Kind of far-fetched but do you think she'll start signing authentically again? :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

thepooloflust wrote:Kind of far-fetched but do you think she'll start signing authentically again? :lol:
Nope :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

thepooloflust wrote:Kind of far-fetched but do you think she'll start signing authentically again? :lol:
I hope :D
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
KayP929
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KayP929 »

This is so sad! I got this too. {down} :cry:
Sent autographs- Alice in Wonderland (Walt Disney World), Ariana Grande, Betty White, a bunch of Studio Fan Mail requests, Paula Deen, Sesame Street, Cheryl Burke, Michelle Branch
Soon to be sent-
Received- Coco Jones, Victoria Justice (PP), Les Miles (for my dad)
Most Wanted- Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Kardashians

If you have any good Emails or private addresses PLEASE PM me!! I have a few emails. :)
crazygirl77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazygirl77 »

I sent an e-mail to Selena with FMS in February of this year and it still isnt here. Does FMS normally take this long?
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

crazygirl77 wrote:I sent an e-mail to Selena with FMS in February of this year and it still isnt here. Does FMS normally take this long?
Yes, for Selena and many others.

You might also be able to try sending an SASE to SFM, and possible get a reply. Still be a preprint, but if you wanted one that bad..
cutecow56
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cutecow56 »

:cry: That's too bad! That happened to me, also!! :/ Does anyone know her address that works?
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsannie »

Yes, because the address was spammed.
My last success with her (I sent two emails in 2010) was October 2010.
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.