What should I ask a celebrity's son through email?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What should I ask a celebrity's son through email?

Post by Dani98 »

Her son isn't that famous but has his own website. I'm a fan of his mother's films and I was thinking I could somehow ask him if I could get her autograph or something because she's not on the database. What should I say?
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What should I ask a celebrity's son through email?

Post by il0veseamushp »

this would be something interesting to see..

personally if it was me i wouldnt know how to react getting emails from people asking me to get them my parents autographs instead of actually something dealing with me.
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jennie<3 »

I agree. I think it would be a little awkward for the son or daughter. I would try to find the parents address.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I say go for it! I mean people send to celeb's parents house, they use home addresses, and ect! So I don't think is is too much. GO FOR IT! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dani98 »

Thanks for the help everyone. But what should I write to him?
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

dancingirl1 wrote:I say go for it! I mean people send to celeb's parents house, they use home addresses, and ect! So I don't think is is too much. GO FOR IT! {up}
Yeah people on this forum are complete idiots most of the time and do invade celebrities privacy by writing to their home addresses bothering them for an autograph. Actually one of the Harry Potter cast wrote a funny nasty letter back all true though to one of these morons that was bothering him at home for an autograph. :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jackofaces wrote:Actually one of the Harry Potter cast wrote a funny nasty letter back all true though to one of these morons that was bothering him at home for an autograph. :lol:
I would hang that s*cker in my house. That's a unique piece ;) LOL!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

dancingirl1 wrote:I say go for it! I mean people send to celeb's parents house, they use home addresses, and ect! So I don't think is is too much. GO FOR IT! {up}
People may do those things, but it doesn't make them right.

I would never hit up a celeb's offspring through their own personal website for an autograph from their Mom.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kimmylee wrote:People may do those things, but it doesn't make them right. I would never hit up a celeb's offspring through their own personal website for an autograph from their Mom.
Ok, that's your opinion, not mine! {up}
People also write celebs @ their homes and stuff.
This situation isn't ANY different.
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

dancingirl1 wrote:
kimmylee wrote:People may do those things, but it doesn't make them right. I would never hit up a celeb's offspring through their own personal website for an autograph from their Mom.
Ok, that's your opinion, not mine! {up}
People also write celebs @ their homes and stuff.
This situation isn't ANY different.
Like what kimmylee posted just because idiots do stuff like bother celebrities at their homes doesn't make it right. Most of those people have as much lack of morals as the dealers that they all complain about.