Disney

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

starter10123 wrote:I made up some emails so i could get more, do you think they sort it by email, or name/address?
I was actualy wondering the same thing! You would think it would be easier to sort by email, but they might sort by address because they had already thought of people doing that :| I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.
Vintage_Design
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vintage_Design »

what is the disney email?? And what autographs can you choose from. Is there a website?? Thanks for any help!!! :D
courtney

Post by courtney »

dang it! They sort it by address! Do you know if you can request more by sending them a letter through the mail?

courtney :D
Thanks hangman!

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MY CHARITY AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE CHANGE FOR THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION! AUCTION IS IN EARLY 2009.
http://www.myspace.com/courtneycharityautographs

REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND!
cowboys
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cowboys »

starter10123 wrote:dang it! They sort it by address! Do you know if you can request more by sending them a letter through the mail?

Could you try by requesting via a friend or relative?

That is, get a friend/relative to send a request on your behalf (eg. "hi, I'd love to surprise my friend/niece/thing Courtney with an autographed picture of [insert disney character's name here]")

Could work :)
courtney

Post by courtney »

oh my gosh! that could work!
thanks soo much!

Thanks hangman!

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MY CHARITY AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE CHANGE FOR THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION! AUCTION IS IN EARLY 2009.
http://www.myspace.com/courtneycharityautographs

REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND!