Zendaya (In Person) Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zendaya (In Person) Success!

Post by vanillaglitter »

4/2/2011- the day my dreams came true. The day I met my inspiration, the person who changed my life so much, who taught me to never give up and to never forget to smile- Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman. {??}
Zendaya, as you probably know, is one half of the two main characters on Disney's "Shake It Up!" She has done so much for me, and I was so excited when I heard that she was coming to do a meet and greet near me! I am so lucky and blessed that I was able to meet her, she's just as much of a sweetheart as Rocky, the character she plays on SIU! We talked, took photos, and she even held my hand and said she liked my nails! That day truly meant the entire world to me. Daya's just such an amazing person and her natural beauty, heart and kindness is stunning and 100% real.
I got 2 autographs from her, links are below:

Autographed photo:

http://twitpic.com/9u96kl

Autographed book:

http://twitpic.com/9u95w6

If you guys have any other questions, feel free to ask and leave comments! I'm new to fanmail.biz, but loving it!:)

DFTS! :D (Don't forget to smile!) <-- Zendaya and I's favorite saying, also what she wrote with her autographs.
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Zendaya (In Person) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi vanillaglitter :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting it {up}

Fanmail 8)
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Awesome success!! :D
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
jared1996
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jared1996 »

Great success Zendaya is hard to get i hoping ill be getting a success back soon but its been almost a year.
Success ttm
Peyton List
Stefanie Scott
Tiffany epsenson
olivia holt
kat mcnamara
Most wanted
Zendaya
in person
Jeff Hardy Mick foley Angelina love velvet sky mr anderson rosita sarita jeff jarrett