I need Fan email adresses !!!

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
princessrhi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need Fan email adresses !!!

Post by princessrhi »

I Really want some fan email adresses or manager email adresses to send messages to !! if anyone can help please tell me !!

I Already Have Mark Salling ... Thats all...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please Help :( :( :( :( :( :(
Jman7693

Re: I need Fan email adresses !!!

Post by Jman7693 »

Im sorry but on Fanmail.biz we do not allow people to give away emails, Although we can give actual addresses to send mail. Sorry! If you need help with anything, Email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com! Good Luck! :-)
My Name is Justin, I am from NC and love collecting Autographs!

I Collect Mostly Former Sports Players, Singers, Actors and Much More!

Need Help finding a certain address? Just Shoot me a message!

Need to talk to me Privately about address? Got a question? Just email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com
T I N Y
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by T I N Y »

Jman7693 wrote:Im sorry but on Fanmail.biz we do not allow people to give away emails, Although we can give actual addresses to send mail. Sorry! If you need help with anything, Email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com! Good Luck! :-)

Well then someones not doing there job right then....lol....Because theres all kinds of posts where people are giving out the email address to someone.Some don't give the address but tell you where exactly to get it from. That's just as bad.
"I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS DIFFERENT"........ Says the voice in my head.
Jman7693

Post by Jman7693 »

T I N Y wrote:
Jman7693 wrote:Im sorry but on Fanmail.biz we do not allow people to give away emails, Although we can give actual addresses to send mail. Sorry! If you need help with anything, Email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com! Good Luck! :-)

Well then someones not doing there job right then....lol....Because theres all kinds of posts where people are giving out the email address to someone.Some don't give the address but tell you where exactly to get it from. That's just as bad.

Sorry man i moderate the "request an Address" Column. I only look at feedback to find addresses to where i can send too. Thats not my job but when i do see a mistake i try to contact an admin for the Feedback column. Thanks

-Justin

Fanmail 8)

Need to talk to me Privately about address? Got a question? Just email me at justinfanmailhelp@gmail.com
Jman7693

Post by Jman7693 »

But thanks for saying something i will try to enforce that more. I just don't like people asking for Emails. Some people are so lazy they dont even go to the website link to find the address.

joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

T I N Y wrote:

Actually there is a huge difference between people giving out the email address so that someone like you can copy and paste it into a quick "I love your work can I have your autograph" email and someone actually having to go look for it in the location that someone mentioned they found it. :roll:
T I N Y
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by T I N Y »

joe316 wrote:
T I N Y wrote:

Actually there is a huge difference between people giving out the email address so that someone like you can copy and paste it into a quick "I love your work can I have your autograph" email and someone actually having to go look for it in the location that someone mentioned they found it. :roll:
Someone like me????LOL I've never sent an email for an autograph...EVER! I was just saying if they don't want the email seekers to give out addresses they shouldn't be able to tell the website and where at on the website, or who they contacted on that website. I mean if their going to do all that they might as well just give the address.
"I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS DIFFERENT"........ Says the voice in my head.
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Which addresses do you need? If you can't find them on the site, then you can always try and send through the person's agent, or basically whatever you can find. If the person you want to send to is doing a play or something along those lines (movie, concert, etc.) I would recommend that you find the address to where they are and send there.

As for this whole email situation, I agree that people shouldn't post emails, and that it makes no sense when they don't but say step by step how to find the email. However, people won't stop doing it. It's not worth arguing about. You may be able to get most people to stop (most users don't do it anyway), but there will always be a few doing it.
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Don't actually see the owner of this website the Admin saying anything about this and just the few in the little group that try and keep the email addresses they find all to themselves. Nobody seems to care that they are always asking everyone to post the email address that they used. It is like they don't exist and a few moderators like to pretend they have some say in everything. :lol:

You all do know that the emails you find are already setup to send out autographs don't you or else you wouldn't get a thing anyway. :roll: