Do You Think Steve Nash Will Reply?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
3tmerig
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do You Think Steve Nash Will Reply?

Post by 3tmerig »

??
he6rt6gr6m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do You Think Steve Nash Will Reply?

Post by he6rt6gr6m »

Something tells me this thread wont be here long... ;)
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Ok, well I would love to give you an idea of some kind, but you need to supply more information. Have you written him yet? If not, are you planning on it?
If so, where did you send the request? How long ago? Did you send an SASE? What all did you send?

Supply us with that kind of information. :)
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
3tmerig
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 3tmerig »

glücklich wrote:Ok, well I would love to give you an idea of some kind, but you need to supply more information. Have you written him yet? If not, are you planning on it?
If so, where did you send the request? How long ago? Did you send an SASE? What all did you send?

Supply us with that kind of information. :)
I just sent a picture of him with a sase. I sent the envelope to the stadium yesterday with a letter and a picture. Do you think he will reply?
dunnysoprano

Post by dunnysoprano »

I haven't heard of any recent success with him. But good luck!
Latest Autographs : Jim Calhoun (Uconn Huskies Coach), Wally Wingert (family guy, Vidic (Man Utd), Donald Trump, Cung Le (mma fighter), Mike Mussina (NY Yankees), Rick Fox (La Lakers), Al Pacino(Actor), Joe Montana (Football), Robert De Niro(Actor), Robin Williams (Actor/Comedian)

Looking for : Jose Canseco, James Gandolfini
Melissa4502
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melissa4502 »

I hate to say it......but you will probably will not get a reply. I've tried him twice in the last three years and haven't received anything back. I also know a lot of other people that haven't received there requests back as well. I know he did sign when he was with the Mavericks but I haven't seen anything ttm since he's been with Phoenix.

Melissa :D