sending a MySpace picture?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
iheartcelebs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sending a MySpace picture?

Post by iheartcelebs »

So I am gonna send to someone who has a MySpace, but I was wondering if you think it would be wierd to send a non-event/press MySpace picture of them (like a personal picture of them and family or something). Would that be kinda creepy or OK?

{peace}
-abby
Siggies-xoxo to jonasbrothersfan!
avvie-xoxo to iluvsl28

Favorites:Selena Gomez (x2), Chelsea Staub, Nikki Blonsky
Waiting for: Meaghan Jette Martin, Chelsea Staub!

Most amazing: Letter from Chelsea Staub <3

<3<3<3
The.Evening.Optimist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: sending a MySpace picture?

Post by The.Evening.Optimist »

As a fan you have nothing to do with their family, so I don't think you should invade their privacy by printing and sending the personal photos contained in their online photo albums. Rather send a press shot.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

If they posted the pic on myspace, I dont see anything wrong with sending it. If it was a private pic they didnt want out, I dont think they would post it where everyone could get it
#-John-#
AMCP
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AMCP »

The.Evening.Optimist wrote:As a fan you have nothing to do with their family, so I don't think you should invade their privacy by printing and sending the personal photos contained in their online photo albums. Rather send a press shot.

I completely agree! I wouldn't send a photo of them with their family. Just too personal..
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Personally I find the fact that you've even considered sending a personal pic of the celeb with their family to be signed quite disturbing. They may have posted the pics online, but its still an invasion of privacy.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

what I find disturbing is bumping a thread 12 years old about MySpace for christ's sake... are you stupid or something?
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.