Question !!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Charmedkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question !!!

Post by Charmedkelly »

Hey guys need some advice, there's an uk actress i want to send to but i found 2 different agency addresses would you guys send to 1 then a few weeks/months later send to the other, or send to both at the same time?

Advice needed.
antihackergrl31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question !!!

Post by antihackergrl31 »

Not sure ive never used this site before. I wanted to write fan mail to him. But i would go with both. Famous people travel a lot. I remeber he came to denver and i missed the show. i was busy registering for school and being just a homeless girl lol. It sucks.
antihackergrl31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by antihackergrl31 »

Not sure ive never used this site before. I wanted to write fan mail to just in beiber. But i would go with both. Famous people travel a lot. I remeber he came to denver and i missed the show. i was busy registering for school and being just a homeless girl lol. It sucks.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I would first check to see it either address had replies. Many stars have several staff(manager, publicist etc) so that is probably what those addresses are.

I probably chose one to send and then wait a while. Some people take some time to reply while others can't get to all their mail.

Good luck! Let me know if you have anymore questions.

BossC