here are my newest set of letter feel free to make correctio

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: here are my newest set of letter feel free to make correctio

Post by margotchanning »

I agree that the letters should be longer and you should try and mention a favourite memory of that celebrity like a scene from a movie or tv show that the celebrity has appeared in to prove that you didn't just IMDB their name. {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Peyton

Post by Peyton »

Nammzi wrote:I think that you should write "Favourite" instead of Fav, and also, what do you mean when you say:

"I loved what I like about you"?
"What I like About You" is a tv show starring Amanda Bynes.

And what everybody else said, They are too short.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

Peyton L. wrote:
Nammzi wrote:I think that you should write "Favourite" instead of Fav, and also, what do you mean when you say:

"I loved what I like about you"?
"What I like About You" is a tv show starring Amanda Bynes.

And what everybody else said, They are too short.
alrite i always thought short was better but ive only sent 5 letters in my ttm collecting and only recived one succes i got a rts on one too but ya, can i have any thing that would be good to add thats usualy how i do my letter list my favirote work of theirs tell em i am a huge fan then write a few questeions
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

No offence intended here but do you write your letters in shorthand like you write on the forum?

I mean do you write "em" instead of "them" and "fav" instead of "favourite"? As this may impair your success rate. The letters will look rushed and the celebrity might think you haven't taken much effort over them.

It's just an opinion but I personally would not respond to a letter that was written in txt tlk.

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

margotchanning wrote:No offence intended here but do you write your letters in shorthand like you write on the forum?

I mean do you write "em" instead of "them" and "fav" instead of "favourite"? As this may impair your success rate. The letters will look rushed and the celebrity might think you haven't taken much effort over them.

It's just an opinion but I personally would not respond to a letter that was written in txt tlk.
alrite i will correct the puncation and so on but what else should be added i wrote a few letters out before only sent one set(was going to send a few months back but some of the adresses would have been good for preprints only so i am sending friday or sunday or atleast packaging em)
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Add more about the celeb, why you like them, add other stuff.

Right now your letter is basically

Hi
I'am a big fan of yours
question 1
question 2
question 3
can I have your autograph
from a big fan

Using the yout letter to Michael Buble as an example, 99% of the letter is non-specific to him. It looks like a generic letter that you could send to any singer, and I have no doubt thats what the celeb would think when they read it too.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:18 am.