I've got a question for anyone who has gotten Fan Mail back.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Justin 93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I've got a question for anyone who has gotten Fan Mail back.

Post by Justin 93 »

How can we be sure that the person we sent our letters to is going to read it and give us their own personaly response?

I've got afew life questions for him but if the person is only going to say one sentence and Autograph whatever I send to them then I don't see the point.
Justin 93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I've got a question for anyone who has gotten Fan Mail back.

Post by Justin 93 »

Well your a nice one.
Justin 93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justin 93 »

Anyone care to help me out or am I just the one person that thought to ask?
IndyFan32589
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IndyFan32589 »

If you have questions for the celebrity then an autograph request probably isn't the best way to go about it. If they have a Myspace account that you know is really them then that would be a much better way to reach them, the internet some way is probably the best way to access them . If not then maybe just a letter to them.
Justin 93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justin 93 »

I've tried that. Apperently the person took off his Myspace account. I've been going to all the Fanbases I can find but every time they put up what the person's Myspace should be its been canceled. My only lead is that I know that the person does get online and does speak to people but I'm at a loss as to what Website it could be.

Overall I think I need to find a way to get the person to reply to a letter. I want to ask the person some questions rather than just tell the person I've seen about their work and how wonderful they are.

Any ideas?
automusicgraph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automusicgraph »

Who is the celebrity? Maybe some people on this board have contacted him/her and can give you tips on reaching him/her. ;-)
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

I dont think many celebertys have the time to write a letters responding to everyone that writes them, a lot of them gets hunderds or more letters a week.
#-John-#
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Justin 93 wrote:How can we be sure that the person we sent our letters to is going to read it and give us their own personaly response?

I've got afew life questions for him but if the person is only going to say one sentence and Autograph whatever I send to them then I don't see the point.
Younger celebs, or celebs who dont get much fanmail may answer questions, but on the whole, the vast majority don't even see their fanmail.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:13 am.