Feedback to the Moderators

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Tiggedy2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Feedback to the Moderators

Post by Tiggedy2 »

Looked all over to see where I could post this, but wasn't sure, so I'm posting it here.

I just want to say THANK YOU to all the moderators for all the hard work you do. You guys are awesome!
Lisa {wow}
WeeMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Feedback to the Moderators

Post by WeeMan »

I'm a Junior Moderator here, but also an user and I must say: ditto.

Thank You all, admins, mods, junior mods... You are truly awesome, and it is a pleasure to be among all of You :)
Over 2000 successes!
And about a half for the charity too! :)
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Feedback to the Moderators

Post by mstrfisto »

Ditto. This is a very helpful and informative site and I'm glad to be a part of it :mrgreen: . Thank you to all Admin, Mods and JM's, and all the other members that have helped me out. {thumb2}
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith