Rachel Lillis - Pokemon voice actor

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RuleroftheWorld

Rachel Lillis - Pokemon voice actor

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Rachel Lillis
http://www.andy316.fpic.co.uk/p35753505.html

purchased - please do not move to for sale forum like yesterday!!
delltechdude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by delltechdude »

correct me if i am wrong but isnt this section of the forum for autographs obtained through the mail or email, not purchased or in person? It's great you are getting these great autographs, but save the space here for folks who did more than use cash, paypal or a check to get autographs. That is probaly why your posts are being moved to the right place.
RuleroftheWorld

delltechdude wrote:correct me if i am wrong but isnt this section of the forum for autographs obtained through the mail or email, not purchased or in person? It's great you are getting these great autographs, but save the space here for folks who did more than use cash, paypal or a check to get autographs. That is probaly why your posts are being moved to the right place.
Actually a Moderator moved them from feedback to "for sale", back to feedback, and then here in "auto discussion", so please drop the attitude.

So if the Moderators aren't sure where it goes, how can *I* be?
The_Terrible_Toad_King
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The_Terrible_Toad_King »

I dont see any problem with you posting them here.........could you erm say how much you paid for them as well please?...especially the wrestlign ones because im tempted to buy a brock lesnar one from a shop but dont wanna get ripped off.

cheers
Image Image
RuleroftheWorld

The_Terrible_Toad_King wrote:I dont see any problem with you posting them here.........could you erm say how much you paid for them as well please?...especially the wrestlign ones because im tempted to buy a brock lesnar one from a shop but dont wanna get ripped off.

cheers
The Lesnar plaque cost me $110ish, but bear in mind its a limited edition plaque with a piece of the wrestlemania ring mat.

I'll post the other prices later, are there any others you specifically want to know the price I paid for?
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Andy316 wrote:
delltechdude wrote:correct me if i am wrong but isnt this section of the forum for autographs obtained through the mail or email, not purchased or in person? It's great you are getting these great autographs, but save the space here for folks who did more than use cash, paypal or a check to get autographs. That is probaly why your posts are being moved to the right place.
Actually a Moderator moved them from feedback to "for sale", back to feedback, and then here in "auto discussion", so please drop the attitude.

So if the Moderators aren't sure where it goes, how can *I* be?
Andy, I don't think delltechdude was being rude, I think he was just stating that Feedback is for things recieved thru the mail.

Just out of curiosity, why do you post your purchased autographs? Because some sites need hits to stay functioning, like your own for example (whether that's how it's run I don't know). But if this is the case, you could make a topic about your website and post everytime you purchase something on it and people can ask questions etc in that topic. Perhaps you could make it in this forum and then it may stop the confusion on where purchased autographs should go.

TheMailman {up}
Volante

Post by Volante »

Well, I guess the ACD forum is a good place to post these kind of successes (even if I posted mine in Feedback once ;)) and I see no wrong with posting purchased ones as long as they're not too many

This is, like people have said, a fanmail forum in the first hand.

Andy: Maybe you could put all your recent bought ones in one topic. As it is now, the whole first page of ACD is covered with your bought autographs! :) Thanks
click banner to check out my autographs :)
RuleroftheWorld

Volante wrote: Andy: Maybe you could put all your recent bought ones in one topic. As it is now, the whole first page of ACD is covered with your bought autographs! :) Thanks
I didnt put them here though, a Moderator did.

This may be a "fanmail" forum, but its also an "autograph collecting" forum, so thats why I post them (the same reason lots of other people post their purchased autos)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:15 pm.