Lindsay Lohan authenticity debate

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RuleroftheWorld

Lindsay Lohan authenticity debate

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

First off, I'm HOPING this doesnt turn into an "e-fight" which results in the thread getting locked (which has happened with a lot of authenticity threads lately)

I always thought Lindsay Lohan's autographs were secretarial, and to be honest, didnt think there was a chance they could be genuine, until recently.

I noticed that ALL Lindsay TTM's are signed by 2 people - one does the insribing/personalising, and one does the actual autograph. You can tell this by the pen used, pressure of pen, etc.

Now, after reading that, you would think that it suggests that they are in fact, genuine, right? A secretary does the inscription, and Lindsay then signs them.

However I know a lot of people still believe that they're secretarials, and ONLY secretarials.

Of course this begs the question "why would 2 different secretaries write on the same photo? One secretary might as well do both the inscription AND the autograph". Its this very question that leaves me in 2 minds over Lindsay's TTM signing habits.

Personally I've gone from thinking 100% secretarial to 50-50 as to what they are. The question above has really got me thinking.

The main sticking point for me is that Lindsay is either working, or partying, would she really spend any of her time signing autographs for fans that have written to her?

Also my success from today - http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=42477 - looks slightly different - to me anyway - from "usual" Lindsay TTMs, theres no heart in the "L" for a start, and the "Y" is lacking a loop.

Although this could be explained by a different secretary too.

So then, genuine, or secretarial? What do you think?

And remember - NO ARGUING! :)
AkaneLinda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AkaneLinda »

I totally agree with your point of view! Why would she need 2 secretaries to do the job? I believe she signs the pictures and have her secretary does the personalising :D
loveryan

:)

Post by loveryan »

We think that the autos are real.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I'd lean towards secreterial :roll:

Authentics <<arrow$
RuleroftheWorld

Thise 3 pics from autographworld prove nothing though. They show a MASSIVE difference in her IP auto, and nothing else, so that doesnt really prove anything either way.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Well it does because they don't match the TTM successes :|
RuleroftheWorld

Not really....

If you look at the 2nd one, it resembles a rushed version of the TTM ones.

Pics 1 and 3 seem to be rushed "go away!" type autos LOL
-britneyfan-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -britneyfan- »

I got my pics signed two days ago and I think they are REAL. First, they are signed with two different pens. Second, there wasn't successes from her when she was filming.And third, in my autographs the i's dot is not on top of the letter i, it's more like on top of the d and I've seen Lindsay doing that, like not only when she writes her name. And I don't think you can say much of the IPs 'cause for me they look all different.
So, I think they are real. I even started to cry when I got my autographs from the mail. I don't know about you guys but I personally really appreciate her giving that time for her fans.

Latest Success: Anna Belknap
Latest Request: Taylor Swift
Favourite autographs: Britney Spears, Evangeline Lilly, Kate Winslet
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

The TTM ones were different from the V.V success the other day. The ones thru NY are 100% fake. Its not her, I know it isn't. I feel cheated by it. . .

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:36 am.