rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by nickmoore777 »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:Ringo Starr was really rude when I tried to get his auto. It was me and like 5 people who waited at him we satarted to say Hey Ringo..., but he just ignored us. Didn't even looked up at us, just walked to his car {down}
It's a bit rude to ignore you and not even take a photo with you, but Ringo doesn't sign anymore and hasn't for about 4 years.
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

Matthew Lewis is incredible nice to his fans!! {up} :D He answers every single fanmail he gets!
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Something I've noticed, bands ALWAYS seem to be nice to their fans when you meet them in person. I don't know about you guys, but I'd much rather meet a band that I listen to then meet a celeb that I watch on TV. I've met many bands over the past few years, ranging from smaller and fairly local acts to huge world famous bands, and litterally every single band member I've ever met has been extremely nice. I know there are a few exceptions such as Britney Spears and artists like her who have lost touch with their fans, but cases like that are rare.

Anyone else agree with me about rather meeting a band then a normal celeb from a movie/TV?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Orby's blue angel »

Yes. I'll approach a band, like Peter Noone (Herman's Hermits), or the singer of MALO, The Marcels, Sha Na Na, The Four Preps, but actors I will not approach willy nilly.

I was at this Classic Car Show and who should be there? The stars of my favorite movie ever, American Graffitti (no not Harrison Ford, or Ron Howard or Richard Dreyfuss) but my favorite characters, Bo Hopkins and Paul LeMat and Candy Clark and Cindy Williams, and I stood there and stared at them, and then my parents came by and stared at them, and my sister was across the street staring at them!
Only my brother really nervously approached Bo Hopkins!

We also went to a taping of American Gladiators, and there was Laila Ali and Hulk Hogan, and everyone was taking pictures with them and talking and we dare not approach them. We stared at them, but we didn't approach them!!!

At a different car show, Nurse Goodbody of HeeHaw was there, and I dare not approach her! My mom approached her for me and asked her for her sig.

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
ttm333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttm333 »

justin verlander was mean
Soccer Fan 4 LIFE!!!!
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

Peter Facinelli is hands down amazing!
He was so sweet, kind, and gave me a hug!
On a side note, he smelled really good! ;-)
krivos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by krivos »

I was waiting with a other person outside to see Chris Isaak arriving at the AB Brussels Belgium last october we saw him coming up with a cap on and sunglasses we asked to sign his cd but he told us very rude "I'm working now !!!" and he was gone... we were only with 2 persons there :( but after the concert he signed to everyone and posed for photos while going from the venue to the tourbus what took like a 1/2 hour....but i think this was a part of his show too....and he sells autographed posters and photos at the merchandise stand.... but other artists i did meet like David Bowie & Yoko Ono & Sean Lennon & Noel Gallagher were very friendly and signed !!!
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsannie »

I met italian singer Luisa Corna.
She is very nice. She takes a photo with me and she give me a postcard with her signature and a personalization.
She also kiss me on my cheek.
And I've met italian/french dancer Eleonora Abbagnato.
She was very very beautiful and nice.
She talks with me about dance and about my origins (I have an international name xD), she posed with me for a photo and she signed my diary's page and a postcard. She also gives me a special postcard.
And her photographer gaves me our photo for free!
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

Met these people. Almost everyone was great

Tom Hiddleston ("Avengers" premiere) - most charming person ever. Chatted, signed everything, posed for pictures with everyone. Guy worked his ass off.
Chris Hemsworth ("Avengers" premiere) - was great, signed for almost everyone
Mark Ruffalo ("Avengers" premiere) - same as above
Jeremy Renner ("Avengers" premiere) - same as above
Scarlett Johansson ("Avengers" premiere) - signed, but a little bit quicker than previous actors, so she skipped some people
Emma Stone ("Spider-Man" premiere) - loves her fans to tears (literally). Signed a lot (I got three autographs, which i haven't even dreamt of)
Andrew Garfield ("Spider-Man" premiere) - his security guy did try to stop the fan madness and help Andrew to sign stuff in more organized way. Nothing rude, he did a good job.
Rhys Ifans ("Spider-Man" premiere) - was great, signed for almost everyone
Marc Webb ("Spider-Man" premiere) - wasn't as well recognized as his actors, so he didn't even carry his own pen like they did, but signed for me and other people with my sharpie. He even found me to return it, which was quite convenient :)
Colin Farrell (Total Recall premiere) - now I wasn't there, but my friend got success for both of us and told me that Colin signed for everyone in the fan-zone, and the walked out of it (even though he wasn't supposed to) and signed for everyone else. Seems like genuinely great person.

Katie Melua (after the show in Warsaw) - very quiet and shy, but signed and took pictures together with everyone who stayed to meet her by her bus.
David Arthur Brown (lead singer of Brazzaville, after the show) - great guy, didn't even walk out of the room, just stepped down off the stage and signed and chatted with his fans for a long time.
Tito Larriva (of Tito & Tarantula, after the show) - walked into the club dancefloor about 20 minutes after the show. Just as great as a person as he is as a musician.

A couple of negative experience:
Tarja Turunen - met her in airport. Walked quickly away from her fans and into the car.
Robert Downey Jr ("Avengers" premiere) - kinda self-centered. Did sign a little bit (maybe 10 out of 200) at one end of the crowd and ignored all others.

And some notes about a couple of actresses: Mila Kunis and Eva Mendes do not sign ANY pictures of them that may be considered s?x? (lingerie, covered nude etc.), which I think is bulls**t. They can participate in those photoshoots and wouldn't sign the pictures? Frikkin hypocrites.
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

Sairentu wrote:Met these people. Almost everyone was great
Emma Stone ("Spider-Man" premiere) - loves her fans to tears (literally). Signed a lot (I got three autographs, which i haven't even dreamt of)
Awww! What do you mean to tears? She seems super sweet. One of my favourite actresses.

I have met Gillian Anderson twice (premiere and con) and she was lovely, Rowan Atkinson (premiere) - really nice, Nicholas Lea (con) truly nice and genuinely wanting to talk to his fans, and Mitch Pileggi - very kind. :)
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!