rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
writergirl123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

rude or nice celebs

Post by writergirl123 »

this is for anyone that has ever met a celeb...were they particularily *****y or particularily nice? who were they? im just interested in what celebs are stuck up and which ones are actually kind to fans, even if theyre just putting on an act. also, if youve HEARD about certain celebs.
Favorite TTM: Zac Efron, Jason Dohring, Alyson Stoner
Favorite In-person: Mitchel Musso
(When I get this person's in the mail i WiLL FREAKK): Leighton Meester
lutherjw

Post by lutherjw »

From my experiences with William Shatner and what I have heard about him, he's really kind of rude. :lol:

Firstly, I went to a convention where he was charging $50 for an autograph. I was about to get in line when he said something like: "All of you people need to GET A LIFE!". I, of course, was standing there in my Captain Kirk uniform. :lol:

Secondly, my cousin used to help shoe horses for his team. He told me that a young child, about 7 or 8, approached him for an autograph and he cussed them out. :shock:

Joel 8)
digi_girl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by digi_girl »

lutherjw wrote:From my experiences with William Shatner and what I have heard about him, he's really kind of rude. :lol:

Firstly, I went to a convention where he was charging $50 for an autograph. I was about to get in line when he said something like: "All of you people need to GET A LIFE!". I, of course, was standing there in my Captain Kirk uniform. :lol:

Secondly, my cousin used to help shoe horses for his team. He told me that a young child, about 7 or 8, approached him for an autograph and he cussed them out. :shock:

Joel 8)
wow thats really rude!! Shame on him! {down} {down}
writergirl123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by writergirl123 »

yeah, what a jerk.
likesautographs211
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by likesautographs211 »

from my firend's experience and from what i have heard, cameron diaz is the worst

renee zellweger is soo nice
usher is nice
christopher meloni is kinda/sorta nice
ralph fiennes is pretty nice
in person successes:

Usher
Renee Zellweger
Ralph Fiennes
Christopher Meloni
Cal Ripken, Jr.
Laura Bush
Barbara Bush
Jenna&Barbara Bush
Tracy Austin
Danica Patrick
Anderson Cooper
Danity Kane
Julianne Moore
Bill Nighy
Ashley Parker Angel
Alexa Vega
Alex from Real WOrld
Christine Ebersole
David Hyde-Pierce
DavidWright75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DavidWright75 »

from my latest experience, Zach Braff is super super nice! he is a compete sweetheart - i met him outside of TRL and he stayed almost a half hour signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone that was there - he even stayed and talked to us for a bit - the security had to ask him if he was ready like 5 times and he kept saying no until they finally convinced him to go and everyone was already signed :wink:

High Quality PhotoShop: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=87034
Magazine Photos for Sale: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=87041

Image R.I.P. HEATH LEDGER - you will always be Patrick Verona to me... You will be greatly missed!
Kiss Addict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kiss Addict »

I can honestly say that all four(three now) members of Sum 41 are some of the nicest people celebrity or not I've ever met. In my expercience Musicians seem to be very dedicated to their fans and very greatfull
The_Terrible_Toad_King
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The_Terrible_Toad_King »

Ive met Sean Bean before at Sheff Utd game and hes a top bloke.
He spent ages chatting to all blades fans and signing autographs. I found it funny because 2 of the Sheff Utd players got his autograph as well :)
Image Image
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Secondly, my cousin used to help shoe horses for his team. He told me that a young child, about 7 or 8, approached him for an autograph and he cussed them out :shock:
What does cussed them out mean? William Shatner is the one who needs to get a life. He wouldn't have a life without his fans :|

Madonna is sometimes rude and Will Ferrell. Also Bruce Willis is a bit iffy. He will take pictures, chat to fans but will never sign :?

TheMailman 8)
writergirl123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by writergirl123 »

cussed out is like yelling at them, with a bunch of swear words.

will ferrel? thats disappointing.