rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
26adm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by 26adm »

Ariana Grande is the nicest celebrity ever she is so sweet and kind to all of her fans. I met her a little while ago and she is the nicest thing ever.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

From Me and Friends Experience

Amare Stoudemire is a great guy
Tyson Chandler is a great guy and so is Steve Novak
Kevin Youkilis is nice
Allan Houston is the nicest celeb I ever met. He asked me if he could sign the basketball for me. I didnt even have to ask. As you can see in the username, I was thrilled to get a guy as good as Allan Houston

Bryce Harper is horrible to fans. I heard that once Bryce was at a restaurant and fans wanted to meet him. Other players told them he already left, but they stayed out anyway. Brye comes out and screams "Run" and runs away. What a jerk!
Last edited by knicksfannumba1 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

And Gary Sheffield is mean
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Ringo Starr was really rude when I tried to get his auto. It was me and like 5 people who waited at him we satarted to say Hey Ringo..., but he just ignored us. Didn't even looked up at us, just walked to his car {down}
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

well first the good: i have meet Billy Gilman and he was very nice, i would say. Dee Snider from twisted sister was also very nice. and Lou Ferrigno was as well. as far as the bad. well the one that really makes me angry is WWE superstar John Cena. my brother lives on the north shore of Massachusetts which in in the West Newberry Mass. and my 7 year old Brother in law was playing with a kid who lived next door to John Cena's fathers house. my brother in law (again he was 7) asked Cena for his autograph while he was visiting his parents. Cena's replay was: Do you have $50? my brother in law said "No". and Cena said to the boy: "Well Then I dont have a Pen!" this made my brother in law upset and John Cena couldn't care less. i found this very rude. and my brother in law was heart broken. it is one thing to not sign an autograph but there is better ways of handling it. also i have heard that Hulk Hogan can be iffy too. i hope this helps.
best wishes Sean Sjazz
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessWythe »

I've heard that Robbie Coltrane is quite stubborn when approached on the street haha
Last edited by JessWythe on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Successes in June 2012: Angel Coulby (x2), Bonnie Wright (PP)

Last 5 Requests Sent: Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Ferguson, Pixie Lott, Maggie Smith, Guy Henry,

Last 5 Autographs Received: Bonnie Wright (PP), Angel Coulby (x2), Julian Glover (x2), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Ciaran Hinds
Harry Potter Successes: Daniel Radcliffe (Authentic and PP), Bonnie Wright (PP), Scarlett Byrne, Emma Watson, Helen Mccory (x2), Bill Nighy (x2), Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis (x3), Fiona Shaw (x2), Shirley Henderson, Gemma Jones, Toby Jones, Ciaran Hinds, Julian Glover

Most Wanted: Rupert Grint, Josh Hutcherson, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, J.K Rowling, Richard Harris, Robert Pattinson

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jesswythe

My Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/WeasleyTomlinson
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Tom Felton is hands down the nicest celeb I've ever met
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Matthew Lewis is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life! Best day ever!!!!!!!!!! :D {up}
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickmoore777 »

Zach Braff is really nice. He signed for absolutely everyone, took a photo with everyone, and even signed a Big Issue for a homeless man.
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
rainbow7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbow7 »

I can definitely see why those of us who've request autographs from Evan Rachel Wood have never received anything. I was on set with her once and she just sticks with the cast and crew of the movies she's working on. When I was on set with her, I took the opportunity to sit by her and say "hello" and she tried to ignore me twice. When I did get her attention for a minute, she was nice and shook my hand ut her tone of voice was extremely dramatic, so she may have just been pretending to be nice.

John Waters is the same way in-person...nice when I got hss attention but at first after I introduced myself he proceeded to walk away from me.

Will Ferrell was extremely nice when I met him.