rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by Sairentu »

kaitmaree wrote: Awww! What do you mean to tears? She seems super sweet. One of my favourite actresses.
LOL, I meant her eyes were noticeably wet while she was smiling happily :)
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
Sikorka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sikorka »

Rutger Hauer is kind :)
And Love Is Not The Easy Thing
The Only Baggage You Can Bring
Is All That You Can't Leave Behind//
U2
Pedrogsantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pedrogsantos »

Willem Dafoe is great with his fans :D !! We aproached him and he was in a hurry, yet he still signed an autograph and took a picture!

Dafoe and my girlfriend :razz: :

John Malcovich was mean to his fans... A couple of fans (me included) were waiting for him for such a long time and when he finaly arrived he pretended to talk on the phone and just ignored us...
Favourite Successes!
photo sharing
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmallstar24 »

Last year I met Gloriana, Natale Stovall, and Tyler Hilton on the 4th of July I got a group photo with Gloriana and after the concert I got seperate photos wth Tom and Rachel, but before the concert I got to go backstage and meet them and they were all very nice and autographd my photo I brought with me, Natalie Stovall wa Also very sweet and nice she took 2 pictures with me 1 just for me and 1 to put on her website, and Tyler hilton was cool too signed my CD and photo and took a photo with me , My first (IP) was 1 of the best days of my life so far.
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

one of the biggest prickks walking god's green earth is Bob Knight. as expected he was a complete asshat the entire weekend. every other word was GD this and mother F that. and thats how he said he talked to his players... mind you they are 18 year old kids.

then he was walking through the hallway in the hotel rooms (they are narrow) swinging a golf iron. he never looked up or acknowledged we were there and made us move out of the way or else get hit. because he's Bob Knight and everybody needs to suck his dik and eat off the ground he pisses on
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
lestrange;
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lestrange; »

Good experiences:
Eddie Redmayne - he's so so nice, one of the nicest actors I've ever met. He signed lots of autographs, talked to his fans all the time and thanked everyone for coming although he was late.
Anne Hathaway - when I met her, she was very lovely. And after she signed for us, she had an interview across from us and the fans next to me began to sing a Les Mis song and Anne Hathaway turned around in the middle of the interview to applaud the fans, which also was a very nice gesture in my opinion.
James Franco - he normally doesn't talk to his fans while signing autographs, is very quiet when he's signing, but when I met him he arrived very late (10 minutes before the film started in the cinema, so he had to sign and make interviews and pose for press photos in just these 10 minutes), but still was trying to sign as many autographs as possible. And that's also what I heard from others who met him, so in my opinion he's a good signer.
Kristen Stewart - when I met her (in November 2012 at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in Berlin), she really signed many autographs, tried to sign as much as possible and actually was very nice to her fans. I actually had the impression that her fans are really important to her, even though I heard, that she doesn't always sign many autographs at premieres.
Robert Pattinson - he also signed lots of autographs!!
Tom Felton - he's very charming and nice.
Natalia Tena - she's probably a little bit crazy, but in a positive way. xD She's very spirited. I liked her A LOT, she is very nice to her fans, in my opinion.
Ian Somerhalder - he's probably the nicest guy I've ever met. He actually loves his fans, is absolutely charming and so lovely and nice.
Paul Wesley - He's very funny and also nice, but in a very different way then Ian.
Sara Canning - she's also probably one of the nicest persons I've ever met.
Daniel Gillies - he was very nice, really took his time and tried to get into a conversation with me.

negative experiences (well... kind of... but they still haven't been actually rude, just not as nice at that specific day):
Amanda Seyfried - when I saw her twice (at two different premieres at the same day^^), she barely signed any autographs and completely ignored her fans most of the time. But since she always replies to her fanmail and people who met her at other premieres report that she's nice, I think she probably just had a bad day.
Zach Roerig - I met him at a convention, so he had to sign an autograph for me^^ but he didn't talk to me while doing so and didn't even look at me, so... I don't know...
In Person Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Kristen Stewart, Johnny Depp, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Anne Hathaway, Shailene Woodley, Logan Lerman, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx, George Clooney, Benedict Cumberbatch, Orlando Bloom, Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Richard Armitage, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, Christoph Waltz, Jean Dujardin, Tilda Swinton, Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes, John Hurt, Jamie Campbell Bower, Eddie Redmayne, Sam Claflin, Jena Malone, James Franco, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Douglas Booth, Kevin Zegers, Robert Sheehan, Tom Felton, Natalia Tena, Luke Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Torrey DeVitto, Nathaniel Buzolic, Sylvester McCoy, Evangeline Lilly, Jeffrey Wright, Willow Shields, Michelle Forbes, Alfie Allen, Finn Jones, James Cosmo, Daniel Gillies, Zach Roerig, Sara Canning, David Anders, Tom Payne, Daniel Portman, Jerry Bruckheimer, Nina Jacobson, Cassandra Clare & more.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Steve Novak (Knicks Player) is maybe the nicest celebrity I've met. He was even talking to us pregame and taking pictures!

Mike
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outdancing »

I met Jim Parsons a few years ago in NYC and he was great about signing autographs for each fan. In addition, when he was walking away I approached him and asked for a picture. Without hesitation, he agreed to take a picture with me! It was really nice and I'm grateful that he was so kind :)
Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
josh270489
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by josh270489 »

bumping this as it is my favourite thread on this forum :D

ive been lucky and have had no negative experiences with the people ive met:

Jon Bernthal: great guy. met him at WLFCC in october. had a photoshoot with him and he was nice and chatty. met him again at the signing table where again he was really nice, and shook my hand. also seems very humble about his success, which i think is good. he was shorter than i expected (although i am 6ft 4 so it might just be because im tall) during the talk that had been organised i asked him about The Pacific TV series and he was really enthusiastic about it.

Natasha Henstridge: again, met at WLFCC. she didnt seem to talk much, aside from the "hello, whats your name?" she was VERY smiley and happy though, which was nice. she also said "have a great day" and shook my hand when she'd finished signing for me

Michael Pena: met at WLFCC, but he wasnt an "official" guest. he was there with jon bernthal. i managed to be brave and ask him for an autograph and he said "sure. but im not a part of the event, you know that, right?" signed a index card i had in my bag. i mentioned that i LOVE the film shooter and i thought he was ace in it and he said thanks very much.
The Walking Dead Ubernerd.
My autograph collecting page: http://www.facebook.com/joshsautographadventures
ryanramsey86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ryanramsey86 »

all of these are ip "Weird Al" yankovic signed 4/4 for me and personalized one for me, Richie Ramone signed 5/5 and personalized one for me too, mike love of the beach boys signed 3/3 for me and bruce johnston of the beach boys signed the same 3 things for me some i only know 2 bad ttm and 1 ip signers the ttm are Paul McCarntey and Ringo Starr the only bad ttm signer is Ringo signs nothing because of ebay sellers he only signs for charity :( he has a point though
IP: Dennis DeYoung, Bruce Johnston, Mike Love, Brian Wilson, Al Jardine, Todd Rundgren(My favorites)