Typed or Handwritten letter

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
chris_dillon10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Typed or Handwritten letter

Post by chris_dillon10 »

Which is best, typed or handwritten. I read somewhere that handwritten means you have more chance of getting a reply as they see you've taken your time over writing it, and is different to most letters they may receive - what are your thoughts?
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

It all depends on your neatness. If you aren't very neat when you write, then use a typewriter or a computer to type your letter. I myself have very bad handwriting and thus I type all of my letters. I haven't heard one way or another as to which gives you a better chance of getting a response. I have been collecting for about a year and I have 23 autographs; and I used a typed letter to ask for them all.

Hope this helps,

Daniel
chris_dillon10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thanks

Post by chris_dillon10 »

Many thanks for your help - I guess I'll type my letters!
TaeBee16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TaeBee16 »

i personally write all of my letters, all of them. i usallly make little drawing on them. A lot of the times i am complemented. I if u type it, put little stickers or something on the rest of the paper to make it stand out, to make it unique. Good luck
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

i like to hand write my letters because they seem more personal that way. but either works, it's up to you :D