Which Stars Do/Don't Require A Photograph and/or A SASE

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
aliasfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Which Stars Do/Don't Require A Photograph and/or A SASE

Post by aliasfan »

Hi I'm kinda new to autograph collecting so if anyone could help me out it'd be really great!

Could you guys like list stars and say if they require you to send your own photo or if they have like headshots or whatever for you? And also which stars require you to or don't require you to send a SASE and if so what size and how many stamps?

If you have this info for any celebs it'd be great cuz I'm not really sure who I want to start writing to...right now I'm thinking of Jennifer Garner and Kate Beckinsale but I plan on expanding my collection so I'm open to info about any celebs! Thanks a bunch!
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

Jennifer Garner doesn't require postage or an envelope. she can be contacted thru jennifergarner@studiofanmail.com. all autos are preprints, though. jennifer NEVER sends out authentics.
LaceyChabertFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaceyChabertFan »

maybetobe44 wrote:Jennifer Garner doesn't require postage or an envelope. she can be contacted thru jennifergarner@studiofanmail.com. all autos are preprints, though. jennifer NEVER sends out authentics.
If you use any studiofanmail.com addresses, just say something like "Hi, i would like to request a picture of __________. My address is _____________" because it's a waste of time writing an email to the star because they never get to se it!

Send Kate a 5x7 envelop with one inside with a stamp on or the correct postage and she will send you a signed photo but yes you need to send postage. Most people do require a SASE.
aliasfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aliasfan »

Thank you so much, Lucas42, maybetobe44, and LaceyChabertFan!

Darn, Jennifer Garner doesn't send out authentics. I have two autographed copies of Alias: Declassified but they're of the whole cast, not just of her so I was hoping I could get a nice autographed photo of her only.

I tried using a few of the studiofanmail.com addresses. Now I just have to wait :)

For Kate Beckinsale has anyone had any success with her U.S. address? Or should I just write to her U.K address? But I heard that she's living in the U.S. right now so I really don't know.

I like Dakota Fanning, maybe I'll write to her. :-D I was thinking of writing to Kate Maberly too...I didn't see any feedback on her yet so maybe I'll be the first one ;)
Dakota
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dakota »

AliasFan, i wrote to dakota fanning an havnt got a reply yet buh shes fliming now in australia buh i think you dont need SASEfor her.
Dakota
[center]Image[/center]
Marj188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marj188 »

Dakota do you know the exact address for Charlotte's Web? I tried looking it up, but had no luck. {down}
Autographs so far: 7
Dakota
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dakota »

sorry I don't know of any address for charlottes web. i just wrote to her cindy osbrink one.
you know if you write to where they are filming do they read them there?
Dakota
[center]Image[/center]
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

Hey you guys, I found this addy for you

'Charlotte's Web'
Paramount/Walden
Media/Nickelodeon
471 Williamstown Road
P.Melbourne, VIC 3207
Australia

Hope that helps, and good luck!
xxxlove kay xxx
TaeBee16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TaeBee16 »

if you are gonna send them, i would hurry. They stop filming mid may :)