Stanley Tucci sends SECRETARIALS

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Stanley Tucci sends SECRETARIALS

Post by marksautographs »

I know. I'm sorry I'm breaking the rules and posting this in feedback.

I hate to break it to everyone, but all successes from 2013-on from Stanley Tucci are secs. It seems as though most of the ones sent to Olive Productions in 2012 and earlier are authentic. But since he switched to Slate PR, they look nothing like his IP. There are some that were sent to Olive Productions in 2013, but when they came back the return address was from Slate PR. It's a shame he's not signing anymore.

To compare, the ones on the left are authentics that I got in 2012. On the right is a sec.
http://imgur.com/LDuyAI9

It looks like this is one of the last authentics.
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... nley+Tucci
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stanley Tucci sends SECRETARIALS

Post by Spookii »

inb4 troll comments. LOL

Ah that stinks, but thanks for the info. {up}
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

marksautographs wrote:I know. I'm sorry I'm breaking the rules and posting this in feedback.

I hate to break it to everyone, but all successes from 2013-on from Stanley Tucci are secs. It seems as though most of the ones sent to Olive Productions in 2012 and earlier are authentic. But since he switched to Slate PR, they look nothing like his IP. There are some that were sent to Olive Productions in 2013, but when they came back the return address was from Slate PR. It's a shame he's not signing anymore.

To compare, the ones on the left are authentics that I got in 2012. On the right is a sec.

He's been with Slate PR for longer than that though.

Slate PR also reps Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

I"ve sent him some weeks ago((((((
Well.... I'll know where to compare my signatures if I get something back.
Thank you for the info!
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

MW1221 wrote:
marksautographs wrote:I know. I'm sorry I'm breaking the rules and posting this in feedback.

He's been with Slate PR for longer than that though.

Slate PR also reps Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.
Yeah, he has been with Slate PR for a while, but all the authentics can back from Olive Productions. He must have decided to stop signing and have all mail sent to Olive be forwarded to Slate PR.

There's a facebook discussion about this and one person posted a picture with secs from Stanley, Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew and a few others and they all look sort of the same. They think it's the same secretary signing everything.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

MW1221 wrote: Slate PR also reps Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.
Which would explain him sending secs. They do.
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lesmizlover »

AWE MAN! I WAS GONNA SEND TO HIM SOON!
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
whisperwarrior23

Post by whisperwarrior23 »

I was just about to put my request to him in the mailbox right now. Well that's unfortunate, at least now i have some extra stamps :)
Most Recent: Jim Beaver (VV), Tom Hiddleston (VV), Colin Ford (VV), Juno Temple (IP), Lesley Manville (IP), Sam Riley (IP), Sharlto Copley (IP), Hannah New (IP), Beth Littleford (IP), Titus Welliver (IP)

Currently Collecting Autographs from: Supernatural, Twilight Saga, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Disney, The Hunger Games, The Vampire Diaries
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

whisperwarrior23 wrote:I was just about to put my request to him in the mailbox right now. Well that's unfortunate, at least now i have some extra stamps :)

Yes me too. :/ :? {up}
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

Not sure about now but 5-10 years ago the same person was signing for Broderick, Parker, Tony Danza, Rosanna Arquette and Malcolm Jamal Warner. Haven't seen success from the latter three so not 100 % sure about now.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/