Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

Post by dancingirl1 »

Marie does answer; you just need to have patients.
(I got her TTM, just be patients)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Ace Tactician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ace Tactician »

Does Raul Esparza reply TTM? I sent a request(my first autograph request) on January 25th of this year and am waiting to hear back.
I used the Via Venue address.
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

dancingirl1 wrote:Marie does answer; you just need to have patients.
(I got her TTM, just be patients)
You have to be a doctor in order for her to reply? Man, that's a lot to ask for! :shock:
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Münchausen wrote:You have to be a doctor in order for her to reply?
Yup, thats how i got her to reply to me :lol:
(love getting stars that not many people can get....GREAT feeling.!) {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlphaOmega »

William Shatner has said on twitter that he has his secretaries send any fan mail back without even opening it. This is due to getting his auto either at a con ($90-$100), or buying it through his horse charity auction site
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
dylanmarker7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylanmarker7 »

Most people have referred to that celebrities are overhwelmed with outreach and comments in order to’t keep up with replying to lovers etc. Also remember that there are a few celebrities and types.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

I was able to get Gary Busey, but never heard back from Wesley Snipes.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
isabethiei08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by isabethiei08 »

Hello,

Can I know what the term "TTM" means?

Thanks
AdoringFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AdoringFan »

Dele Alli (Soccer Player) rarely reply’s TTM
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

isabethiei08 wrote:Can I know what the term "TTM" means?
Through The Mail {up}