Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

Post by naidivad »

Robert de Niro never replies authentic
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Does Kate Winslet sign VV anymore? It appears when people send to a movie set, she has pre-prints sent now, too. :(

Natalie Portman, Sean Penn, and Keanu Reeves are a couple that do not sign TTM (or VV, either).
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
mahumada
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mahumada »

Movieye wrote:
2. Fan mail was then sorted to remove blatantly obvious form letters. My favorites were the printed form letters where someone would handwrite the "Dear NAME" field, while the rest of the letter was printed.
I personally like to type all my LORs. Is that bad? I don't handwrite the "Dear NAME" field though, that is typed with their name. The first paragraph is everything I like about them (i.e. what I like the best about their work, the first thing I saw them, heard them in, etc) - If they read this part they would know it is not form as this is specific to them. The second paragraph is probably what you would call "form". This is where I request their autograph and state my intentions for their autograph. The last paragraph is the summary where I thank them for their time, reading my letter, and consideration for my request. I do handwrite my signature and any favorite quote or saying from them. I do try and keep each letter to a one page minimum.
After reading this, I'm concerned that my letters may be considered "form" just because I have a very small case of OCD (symmetry obsessions with order, arranging etc) and I don't like writing things out. Everyone's comments are welcome. I am currently at 9/52 successes and I just started this up again in November, but I see people reporting a Paul Rudd VV success in 5 days when I sent mine 32 days ago. I look forward to any help and direction.
SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

imbatman wrote:Stan lee and Leonard Nimoy never sign because they are getting older and they do go to conventions and they charge fans 100s of dollars to sign, its all because so many people sell autographs they get from TTMs that it lowers the value for guys like Stan Lee who charge a fortune for autographs otherwise. Oh and Mark Hammil does sign through the mail I sent to him a lond time back and he replied signing my photos
Actually, Stan Lee only charged $55 to sign an autograph at a convention in Chicago. That's $20 less than William Shatner!

But Stan signed through the mail for free for years and years. I don't think charging for them now is about the money, though. As you said, he's getting older (just turned 90, in fact), so he cannot sign for free at conventions because, even charging $55 each, his lines are incredibly long and someone his age just can't sit and sign for hours on end like that. I can only imagine how long they'd be if he were signing them for nothing!

Tis true, however, that some celebrities have started charging because of the selling of their signatures.
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

Any victorious stars sign TTM/?
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmallstar24 »

Even though there are some celebrities that don't reply TTM we should NEVER GIVE UP, beceause a celeb habits might change for the better or worst, and we may never know when we migh get a big hit, I was blessed to getMan autograph from Micheal J Fox 2yrs :mrgreen: . ago so you may never know when a big name might send you thier autograph
Joe osborne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joe osborne »

can someone send me lots of email addresses as i am new to this and would like to send emails. thanks
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loulou123 »

I sent to selena Gomez via a pravite address,and received a lovely photo hand signed :D
As well as miley Cyrus and demi lovato throught an email success :)
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Julia Louis Dreyfus, and Michael Richards don't sign. Michael hasn't signed in years, and Julia has never signed. I am the only person to get Julia TTM ( a CISP ), but I really want michael though! Too bad neither of them sign regularly. Thank god I got Julia. It was an email ( VV ) success. :)
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

Does Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sign TTM at all?