Ever feel you're the only one not getting a "success" back?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ever feel you're the only one not getting a "success" back?

Post by gghi18 »

Hi everyone,
I was thinking about the topic; you ever send to someone you admire and you begin seeing all these success' but you wonder, "Why haven't I received mine yet?" Has that happened to you? My examples are Def Leppard, Jessie J, Katy Perry (Back when she used to sign), Britney Spears (VV: Circus and Femme Fatale), Julie Christie, Jane Lynch, Gloria Estefan, Gwyneth Paltrow (VV Iron Man but she must have gotten spammed), etc. Those are a couple examples. What about you? Any examples? Thanks! It's an interesting topic that I think every fan/collector goes through.
Sincerely,
Mark (gghi18) :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ever feel you're the only one not getting a "success" ba

Post by ScottishDan »

Patrick Stewart VV, Jim Parsons VV and Gwyneth Paltrow VV to name a couple. 8)
tfly71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tfly71 »

Christopher Plummer, Angie Dickenson and Carol Channing
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lydz »

Yeah, Jim Parsons, Gwenyth Paltrow (it's a shame coz I wrote twice wahhh, oh well, next time), Deborah Ann Woll (written 3 times over the past year). A few others but those are the main three..

Hopefully we all hear back soon or at least get one ;)
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
dizzyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dizzyy »

Yes, sometimes feel the same way. Especially with Heather Morris from Glee, a lot of people got a reply and they send it around the same time as I did. She if one of my favorites and sometimes it {down} that people get something back but they even not really like that person... But I did get something back from Jane Lynch {up}
Favorite Autographs Received: Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Dave Franco, James Blunt, Adam Brody, Jake Johnson, Jason Ritter, Teresa Palmer, NCIS cast. Glee cast: Mark, Jane, Cory, Naya, Chord, Dianna, Harry, Heather, Kevin, Jenna, Dijon, Ashley, Patrick, Iqbal, Dot, Melissa, Matt, Matthew and Signed CD by whole Glee Cast (bought). Sports (most IP): Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Francesca Schiavone, Sam Stosur, Julia Goerges, Kim Clijsters, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Agnieszka & Urszula Radwanska, Kaia Kanepi, Aranxta Rus, Marin Cilic, Andy Murray and whole Dutch soccer team.
Looking for Glee cast (Chris, Darren, Max, Vanessa, Dean, Jacob, Dianna and Jonathan), PLL Cast & James Franco.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

dizzyy: Haha! I got a response from Heather Morris, you didn't. You got a Jane Lynch response; I didn't. Ahhhh! It's funny how that works sometimes, huh? Congrats on Ms. Lynch's autograph! Very envious. :P

Someone else to add; Raven Symone (I sent twice VV Sister Act but got nothing...yet, at least. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll forward my letter to her agency and get a response that way?) Who knows. :roll: And Ashley Greene; I've sent at least half a dozen times (dating back from 2010) and the same for Katy Perry (when she was sending pre-signed photos. I seen a couple but that likely won't last long since she's more popular than she was when I sent her back in 2010).
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Oh goodness yes. Robert Vaughn is my current thorn.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Not me ...When i see other people getting stuff i usually do too if i sent to the same person at the same addy but i have plenty of things i send out that i never get back but i guess nobody else is either lol I love when i get back someone i really want and nobody else does lol Maybe it means im the only one who sent i dont really know but an example is a few years ago when i got back mia kirshner VV and i got mary elizabeth winstead 3 times VV in one year and they were 2 of my most wanted. {up} [ca]
dizzyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dizzyy »

I should have posted this earlier because I received an autograph from Heather today :lol: :D Don't know if it's coincidence or not lol. But I still hoping Vanessa Lengies will send something back (maybe this message will also help :lol: )
dizzyy wrote:Yes, sometimes feel the same way. Especially with Heather Morris from Glee, a lot of people got a reply and they send it around the same time as I did. She if one of my favorites and sometimes it {down} that people get something back but they even not really like that person... But I did get something back from Jane Lynch {up}
Favorite Autographs Received: Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Dave Franco, James Blunt, Adam Brody, Jake Johnson, Jason Ritter, Teresa Palmer, NCIS cast. Glee cast: Mark, Jane, Cory, Naya, Chord, Dianna, Harry, Heather, Kevin, Jenna, Dijon, Ashley, Patrick, Iqbal, Dot, Melissa, Matt, Matthew and Signed CD by whole Glee Cast (bought). Sports (most IP): Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Francesca Schiavone, Sam Stosur, Julia Goerges, Kim Clijsters, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Agnieszka & Urszula Radwanska, Kaia Kanepi, Aranxta Rus, Marin Cilic, Andy Murray and whole Dutch soccer team.
Looking for Glee cast (Chris, Darren, Max, Vanessa, Dean, Jacob, Dianna and Jonathan), PLL Cast & James Franco.