why dont people reply to my posts?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

why dont people reply to my posts?

Post by loulou123 »

okay so i have posted many posts and no one seems to be replying,why?
someone please help am i doing something wrong?
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: why dont people reply to my posts?

Post by ozzman »

there are literally thousands of posts on this website. Sometimes posts get mixed into the shuffle with all the new ones coming in. Be patient and eventually you will get a reply. {up}
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loulou123 »

ozzman wrote:there are literally thousands of posts on this website. Sometimes posts get mixed into the shuffle with all the new ones coming in. Be patient and eventually you will get a reply. {up}
thanks! {up}
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

loulou123 wrote:okay so i have posted many posts and no one seems to be replying,why?
someone please help am i doing something wrong?
Hey,
this post is for you! :lol:
ChevroletLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChevroletLover »

loulou, I should warn you though, though there is some helpful people out there, there are some that are so selfish that they won't share an address, or they simply will not respond to your PMs. But not everyone is like that, I think in time you will learn to appreciate certain members because you will see them assisting in anyway they can. Whenever someone has a success I like, I congratulate them regardless of whether they'll reciprocate or not, but when I have a success I never expect or hope that I'll get congratulated, and when I do, I appreciate it. Happy collecting!
You insult and you leave yourself open to be insulted. Be empathetic and considerate; be a breath of fresh air in this inconsiderate world.